The European Leagues 2014-2015 Thread (1 Viewer)

Ah it's fake, although apparently he did go up to the ref and ask "Ref, is this really the final?"
Shocking actual footage of him on the team bus after the match.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Filmed by Angela Merkel and Franz Beckebauer.

True story.

I don't like his club and I personally have never liked him but what Ronaldo has been doing this season is incredible. 4 hat tricks in 5 games now (even though 2 of the goals last night were a tap in and the other went in off his elbow by accident)

To be fair that's not his fault that was whoever decided to sell two thirds of the best midfield in europe.

They beat Athletic Bilbao 5-0 at home the other day, Villareal 2 -0 away, Elche 5-1 at home and Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 at home in their last four games. Di Maria's and Alonso's departure looked bad when they had some ropey results at the start of the campaign, but they are really starting to motor now. James Rodriguez is settling in nicely and Ronaldo is on fire. Barcelona are in hot form also, and have Suarez to call on soon while Atletico Madrid will be thereabouts. Don't you just love Diego Simeones touchline theater, I really believe that is like a 12th player at times for Atletico. The man is so passionate and mad. It looks like its going to be an unbelievably entertaining season in La Liga.

They beat Athletic Bilbao 5-0 at home the other day, Villareal 2 -0 away, Elche 5-1 at home and Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 at home in their last four games. Di Maria's and Alonso's departure looked bad when they had some ropey results at the start of the campaign, but they are really starting to motor now. James Rodriguez is settling in nicely and Ronaldo is on fire. Barcelona are in hot form also, and have Suarez to call on soon while Atletico Madrid will be thereabouts. Don't you just love Diego Simeones touchline theater, I really believe that is like a 12th player at times for Atletico. The man is so passionate and mad. It looks like its going to be an unbelievably entertaining season in La Liga.
Those Real results are a bit meaningless if they fail to beat sides like Valencia, Sevilla, Atleti and Barca, personally I think they'll struggle in those games. apart from Villareal I think the rest of those teams you've mentioned are candidates for relegation this season. I watched Bilbao recently and they looked really poor, as admirable as their recruitment policy is they can't keep selling the way they do and expect to stay competitive.

My love for Simeone and Klopp is well documented on this forum.

Viva los colchoneros !!!!

There's a French rugby player called Faraj Fartass.
This is the first picture of him to come up in Google

2014+Summer+Youth+Olympic+Games+Day+4+81Brf-XkJSqx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back