The eccentrics/weirdos of Dublin city hall of fame thread (1 Viewer)

where's are my two favourite buskers gone does anyone know?

The metaller guy who used to do Slayer riffs and had the little basketball net for collect his change.

The guy in the wheelchair who had an Amstrad karaoke machine who did crap Daniel O'Donnell style crooning.

where's are my two favourite buskers gone does anyone know?

The metaller guy who used to do Slayer riffs and had the little basketball net for collect his change.

The guy in the wheelchair who had an Amstrad karaoke machine who did crap Daniel O'Donnell style crooning.

American guy? Pretty sure his name was Sean. He used to play Davidian and Cemetary Gates for us outside Bruxelles all the time. He was a realy good guitar player, saw him kick the shit out some lad one night for trying to grab his guitar or summat. He was sound alright.

Theres a woman on Meath St where I live that is essentially ZZ Top's 4th member. She's about 65 and has a Nick Olivieri starting-from-your-chin-and hanging-down stylee uber beard... Its about 2 inches down from chin level so its been cultivated for a long time.

How do you get to that stage?

How do you get to that stage?
Poverty/ no access to delipatory creams and beauticians/ being a bit mad. A lot of other aul ones would be that beardy if they didn't wax/ pluck/ whatever.

I know the one you mean, my Mum saw her once and begged me to make sure her chin was beard-free if she ever went senile :)

Darren, the homeless guy, found around South William St. area. Never fucks off if he recognises you. Does my nut in.

Is he tall and skiny or kinda stocky and always trying to sell ya something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back