The Dark, The Cravats, The Plasmatics..... (1 Viewer)

jasper mckatt

I have OD'd on The Cravats recently, almost to the extent of the spirit of jazz attempting to poison my mind with mainstream jazz - pretty scary. Also The Dark have been doing me nut in as well, fuckin get a listen to EINSTEINS BRAIN if you can its awesome dudes!!! As is 2 songs by the Plasmatics driving me fucking crazy, mostly MONKEY SUIT but also (to a lesser extent) BUTCHER BABY. Likewise those old bastrds, moon, daltery,entwhistle and townsend with their ditties I CANT EXPLAIN and MY GENERATION.
There's a few others that have been bothering me recently, but I wont go on.
I do realise that Im going to have to listen to the Flyblown/warvictims I got off Alex for the next week to get Yehudi Storageheaters fuckin clarinet/saxophone out of my head - daddies fuckin shoes..... aaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhh
Oh yeah, what do you lot think of these bands/songs? Have you evre been afflicted by them????

Talking about sexy covers...as a young Janer I used to stray from the Punk section to take a gander at these on a regular basis.

I only liked the Plasmatics for the duct tape on Wendy's nipples.

I like wendys knockers, but dya know whats better, (than wendys knockers , not knockers in general) \
plasmatics+III.jpg

Wendys fuckin tunes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back