The Dark, The Cravats, The Plasmatics..... (1 Viewer)

jasper mckatt

I have OD'd on The Cravats recently, almost to the extent of the spirit of jazz attempting to poison my mind with mainstream jazz - pretty scary. Also The Dark have been doing me nut in as well, fuckin get a listen to EINSTEINS BRAIN if you can its awesome dudes!!! As is 2 songs by the Plasmatics driving me fucking crazy, mostly MONKEY SUIT but also (to a lesser extent) BUTCHER BABY. Likewise those old bastrds, moon, daltery,entwhistle and townsend with their ditties I CANT EXPLAIN and MY GENERATION.
There's a few others that have been bothering me recently, but I wont go on.
I do realise that Im going to have to listen to the Flyblown/warvictims I got off Alex for the next week to get Yehudi Storageheaters fuckin clarinet/saxophone out of my head - daddies fuckin shoes..... aaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhh
Oh yeah, what do you lot think of these bands/songs? Have you evre been afflicted by them????

Talking about sexy covers...as a young Janer I used to stray from the Punk section to take a gander at these on a regular basis.

I only liked the Plasmatics for the duct tape on Wendy's nipples.

I like wendys knockers, but dya know whats better, (than wendys knockers , not knockers in general) \
plasmatics+III.jpg

Wendys fuckin tunes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back