The Christmas 2011 (1 Viewer)

I just got my first ever christmas card.I didnt know anyone knew my address.Poignant.

is not showing up at your christmas party really rude?

I skived off mine last friday. I've only been to 1 in the last 11 years.

Christmas parties are bollox. Work is always gonna be made up of some sound heads and some saps and the saps spoil it for everyone.

So, don't go and blame it on the saps.

I skived off mine last friday. I've only been to 1 in the last 11 years.

Christmas parties are bollox. Work is always gonna be made up of some sound heads and some saps and the saps spoil it for everyone.

So, don't go and blame it on the saps.
how did you skive off? i have already said i'd go. i'm not working today and not really up for it but i'll be expected to be there

how did you skive off? i have already said i'd go. i'm not working today and not really up for it but i'll be expected to be there

ours was a lunch that ran into drinks after. Thats been the case for years. I use the fact that the place picked never caters well for vegetarians. I say I might meet them in town afterwards, but never do.

Or you could just say you felt sick. I don't think anyone would question that given how cold it is now.

Probably not cool to say - but yeah, I think people should try and make the effort to go to theirs.

I'd agree with that if it was free. In my case, just like Jill Hives said, I'd have had to pay for a meal and drink with people, half of whom I despise more than I despise anything else in this world.

I feel I must warn my thumped pals. I gorged on Tesco mince pies (well, 3 of them) and the result was the most and worst smelling farts I've ever experienced. It must of been the Pies because I'm extremely boring when it comes to food and eat pretty much the same things all the time.
I thank you all in advance for the thanks.

I feel I must warn my thumped pals. I gorged on Tesco mince pies (well, 3 of them) and the result was the most and worst smelling farts I've ever experienced. It must of been the Pies because I'm extremely boring when it comes to food and eat pretty much the same things all the time.
I thank you all in advance for the thanks.

Surely this post is a contender for some kinda prize?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back