The Choking Game (1 Viewer)

We used to do this choking shit back in the day. The American Dream we called it. You'd get someone to push down on your windpipe until you faint then you'd wake up with a mad buzz. We used to do it to ourselves in class until one lad had a fit and started flopping about the classroom.

We used to do this choking shit back in the day. The American Dream we called it. You'd get someone to push down on your windpipe until you faint then you'd wake up with a mad buzz. We used to do it to ourselves in class until one lad had a fit and started flopping about the classroom.

Hahaha

Fuck me

That's not as interesting as I thought it was going to be ...

Whippet_face.jpg

whippet.

the ashpixisex is an odd world.

this fainting shit was common when I was in primary school (never remember it even being talked about after that). I also remember that it didn't last that long. Someone fainted and cracked their head off the ground and had to go to hospital. That was when the teachers got interested and stamped it out. In them days when you were told not to do something you didn't do it, so it stopped.

I never let anyone do that shit to me but it was going on all over the playground when it was big. Quite a sight to see people collapsing in the middle of a group of lads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back