The Bus Is Empty, You Get On Board (1 Viewer)

letterkenny town bus is always empty. you guyz should come here and live the dream. however, it is possibly the most elusive bus in the country, i defy anyone to get any useful information whatsoever from this.

and look down their tops
i was laughing down at a family of yanks who were waiting to get on the bus (a dad and teenage brother and sister) who all had exactly the same face, from my top-front-lefthand perch, when suddenly they all looked up at me at exactly the same moment. it fucking freaked me out. EXACTLY THE SAME FACE, x3, staring up at me.

no way, when I'm on the bus I'm too busy in contemplation and reflection (perhaps reading poetry) to be ogling attractive people wearing barely anything with their cleavage and their boobsand whatnot. No ogler, I.

(. )( .)

you thought me how to make a paper machie head to attach to ones shoulder so no one would know you're perving

F4X2AJNFMSGGY1F.MEDIUM.jpg

I was sitting on a bus one day with a mate at the back, on the bottom. We are joking about something or other, when a woman who was sitting directly accorss from us, stood up, came right up to me and yelled in my face " I WAS RAPED BY A GUARD". Freaky stuff. I sat there numb, couldn't say a word, and she casually went back to her seat. This was on a sunny afternoon going up Connigham Road by the Pheono. She got off shortly after and looked like she was headed for the park. Lunatic.

last weekend's bus highlight: two tracksuited youths get on bus. one of them does not have enough bus fare and goes around the bus attempting to borrow it from other passengers. meanwhile, their mate (who wasn't even getting on the bus) attempts to first persuade the bus driver to let his friend off the bus fare, then to threaten him, finally announcing loudly to the entire bus that "he ought to be shot".

said mate also spent much of his time while waiting for the bus alternating between menacing his friends ("i'm gonna kick your bleedin' head in ... i mean, i love you, bud, but i heard you said some things that just aren't right ... did ya say them ... swear on yer ma's grave ... i love ya ... but i'm gonna kick your bleedin' head in...", etc.) and menacing passers-by ("do ya have a cigarette? are you waitin' for the bus? i'm gettin' on that bus. i'm a rapist. i'm gonna rape ya. hehehehehehehonlymessin'. no, i'm gonna rape ya. hehehehehehehonlymessin'. do ya have a cigarette?" etc.)

ah, the joys of public transport.

Downstairs it's down the back on the right, the emergency handle is handy to grab going around corners, upstairs its third seat back from the stairs, on the left.

Don't know why so many people want the stairs seat, worst one on the whole bus.
I get freaked out that the driver'll break suddenly as I'm standing up to get off and I'll flip over the rail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back