The Bus Is Empty, You Get On Board (2 Viewers)

A couple of times in my life I have been on a completely empty bus and the person who got on next sat beside me. I dont think I have ever been so annoyed in my entire life. I just sat there quietly seething wanting to scream at them and ask them what the fuck was going through their head. Id hate to think it was done just to freak me out. That would be pretty boring and not worth me getting annoyed about.

Sometime, just to freak people out I will sit beside a person if the bus is otherwise completely empty

Wrecks their head

edit- oh ididnt see your post there vinnie

A good few years ago i was on a 46a and a ragged lookin bloke got on at Monkstown farm and knocked back 2 or 3 bottles of benylin. Within a few minutes he was on his feet singing some Rod Stewart song and doing Dinosaur impressions. It was very jovial until two security lads got on at the bus depot in Donnybrook and tried to get him off. He swung a dig at one of them and then it got nasty.

Every now and then i think about doin a few Benylins myself. Is it all non drowsy these days?

46A on a friday through foxrock is horrifiying shit altogether. I'd much rather a gang of knackers exchanging yips down the back than sit through a gaggle of orange ,drunk, flaxen haired britneys till donnybrook.

I got into the habit of sleeping on buses during the two jobs/baby cholic/no car yet phase. I'm an expert at it. Would'nt touch you, pleasantly comfortable without seeming threatening at all.

The was this huge auld wan on the 123 once who noticed me falling asleep and offered me her shoulder. It was warm and soft and lovely. I love her.

46A on a friday through foxrock is horrifiying shit altogether. I'd much rather a gang of knackers exchanging yips down the back than sit through a gaggle of orange ,drunk, flaxen haired britneys till donnybrook.

now you're talking

I'm kind of obsessed by it though, the fellas with the stone wash faded denims, pink candy striped shirts, hair both bleached, spiked and mulleted... and a diamond earing, possibly in both ears... talking about how they're going to have sex with girls...

BUT YOU LOOK LIKE A GAY HAIRDRESSER FROM LEEDS!

now you're talking

I'm kind of obsessed by it though, the fellas with the stone wash faded denims, pink candy striped shirts, hair both bleached, spiked and mulleted... and a diamond earing, possibly in both ears... talking about how they're going to have sex with girls...

BUT YOU LOOK LIKE A GAY HAIRDRESSER FROM LEEDS!

-Wait for 'em to get on.Let them build up some momentum, then hit them with

"HALLO LOVELY GIRLS."

-
silence till wesley. Then a stampede of the bus away from the dirty man.

It works. Give it a shot.

I go for the top deck, seats right behind the stair well. There's about three quarters of an inch more leg room and I can see any of my enemies that might baord the bus, coming up the stairs before they see me.

that's my "spot" too, and for the exact same reasons.

give me posh kids anyday. at least you can tell them to shut the fuck up without risking your life or good looks.
i wish i had more balls. only once told someone to stop smoking and that was because he was a wimpy looking 15 year old. he threw his joint out the window and his bird started giving him shit. great moment.
spose its karma tho because i used to smoke hash on the bus quite a bit, and i remember having fags downstairs back when.
anyone else a teenage knacker?
think i'll take that bike outta the shed soon enough.

if it's empty, right up the front. if it's not empty but the front seat is free,right up the front. it's only REALLY fun when you go over harold's x bridge though. other than that the journey is relatively boring.

but yesterday when i was waiting some other dude arrived and managed to get on the empty bus first and sit at the front. which meant I couldn't, because it would have looked like i was following him.

I never sit on the right side. too weird. left all the way.

took this yesterday actually on the 19a!

DSC00005-1.jpg

I never sit on the right side. too weird. left all the way.

that's mental

does anyone else have "xxx side of the bus" OCD like habits?

on the bus to athlone, on a warm day you'd have to work out which side you'd sit on, the one not facing the sun, cause otherwise you'd be baked alive over two hours... but I don't see this applying on the 19a...

on the right

because, obviously enough, if the bus toppled over going around a roundabout, you'd have more chance to survive the crash sitting on the right hand side than the left

too bad you're going to die in a horrible mangled heap of metal, la la

that's mental

does anyone else have "xxx side of the bus" OCD like habits?

on the bus to athlone, on a warm day you'd have to work out which side you'd sit on, the one not facing the sun, cause otherwise you'd be baked alive over two hours... but I don't see this applying on the 19a...

sorry, that's for upstairs. downstairs im not so fussy. if it's free, back left corner is nice cos it's really cosy and warm. downstairs i'll sit on either side but upstairs i just wont sit on the right side.

oddball, i know.

- thanks tom. you're never coming back, right? deadly. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back