The Bus Is Empty, You Get On Board (2 Viewers)

last weekend's bus highlight: two tracksuited youths get on bus. one of them does not have enough bus fare and goes around the bus attempting to borrow it from other passengers. meanwhile, their mate (who wasn't even getting on the bus) attempts to first persuade the bus driver to let his friend off the bus fare, then to threaten him, finally announcing loudly to the entire bus that "he ought to be shot".

said mate also spent much of his time while waiting for the bus alternating between menacing his friends ("i'm gonna kick your bleedin' head in ... i mean, i love you, bud, but i heard you said some things that just aren't right ... did ya say them ... swear on yer ma's grave ... i love ya ... but i'm gonna kick your bleedin' head in...", etc.) and menacing passers-by ("do ya have a cigarette? are you waitin' for the bus? i'm gettin' on that bus. i'm a rapist. i'm gonna rape ya. hehehehehehehonlymessin'. no, i'm gonna rape ya. hehehehehehehonlymessin'. do ya have a cigarette?" etc.)

ah, the joys of public transport.

Some fucker tried to light me on fire once, I only realised when I got the unmistakable aroma of sizzling hair... luckily I was with my friends and we're all hard-as-nails punkz-rockers so we were able to threaten them back.. If I had been on my own I probably would have just sat there and apologised to the other commuters for the horrible smell

Yesterday I was getting the bus home and got my preferred seat by the window as it was rush hour the bus was filling up and a middle aged man sat next to me.

The closer we got to my house, the more passengers got off, the more free seats became available however no matter how many empty seats there was the person sitting beside me wouldn't move into them?!?!?!?

By the time the bus got to my stop there was five people sitting upstairs, 3 people randomly spread out across the entire top deck and then me and this old man sitting beside eachother.

The only conclusion I can get is that it was his favourite seat as well because anytime I'm sitting on the outside and a free seat opens up I dive straight for it.....

I never sit on the right side. too weird. left all the way.

pic to prove it does happen:

3307374495_d5ca46d4bd.jpg

i was on the bus the other day and there was this drunk/crazy going from seat to seat hassling all the girls. this being london nobody told him to sit down and be quiet for fear of getting knifed or ruining their expensive hairdo with drunk puke.

went to an exhibition with my flatmates later on that evening and the same drunk/crazy was outside the gallery trying to sell passers by a broken office chair. he then fell over in the middle of the road and lay there till the police came

Yesterday I was getting the bus home and got my preferred seat by the window as it was rush hour the bus was filling up and a middle aged man sat next to me.

The closer we got to my house, the more passengers got off, the more free seats became available however no matter how many empty seats there was the person sitting beside me wouldn't move into them?!?!?!?

By the time the bus got to my stop there was five people sitting upstairs, 3 people randomly spread out across the entire top deck and then me and this old man sitting beside eachother.

The only conclusion I can get is that it was his favourite seat as well because anytime I'm sitting on the outside and a free seat opens up I dive straight for it.....

He just couldn't be bothered moving to a different place?

screw you! i will not move if there's empty seats that become available! couldn't be bloody arsed!
also, his stop might be soon after yours so no point anyway.

if you're sitting beside someone and a free double seat becomes available you have to move to it. It's actually the law

has anyone ever moved seats when a seat became free beside a more attractive looking person?

it is not the law. im not getting up to move seat coz theres one free, especially if my stop is only down the road a bit more.

and to answer your question........yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back