The Bus Is Empty, You Get On Board (1 Viewer)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

in san francisco about 6 years ago this weirdo got on the bus and started jacking off right opposite me.

i ran off that bus somewhere near the tenderloin and had no qualms about it even though it's an area i'd never go near at night alone.

did your guy then just sit there after like nothing had happened?

He seemed flustered and somewhat relieved.

on the 10 once, the girl sitting beside me fell asleep, and every time the bus went around a corner, she'd rock comically in her seat. then we went around a corner, and she basically fell over and was woken up by her head banging off my lap. i've never seen anyone more embarrassed.

i ran off that bus somewhere near the tenderloin

aka Wankend

ha ha ha, I was just thinking as I read La's post that tenderloin sounded like a euhpinism for jizzing, or the build up to jizzing

"how did you get on with that slag Mandy last night?"

"alright, she gave me a hand shandy but her parents came home before I reached tenderloin, so I had to finish myself off on the bus home"

ha ha ha, I was just thinking as I read La's post that tenderloin sounded like a euhpinism for jizzing, or the build up to jizzing

"how did you get on with that slag Mandy last night?"

"alright, she gave me a hand shandy but her parents came home before I reached tenderloin, so I had to finish myself off on the bus home"
mandy, eh?

i know how your mind works, and i'm scared.

give me posh kids anyday. at least you can tell them to shut the fuck up without risking your life or good looks.
i wish i had more balls. only once told someone to stop smoking and that was because he was a wimpy looking 15 year old. he threw his joint out the window and his bird started giving him shit. great moment.
spose its karma tho because i used to smoke hash on the bus quite a bit, and i remember having fags downstairs back when.
anyone else a teenage knacker?
think i'll take that bike outta the shed soon enough.

Before I got the bike my commute involved any of the following:
27, 27b, 41, 41c
and any of the following:
15, 15a, 15b, 15c, 14

So I got the best of both worlds.
And I'll tell you what, I'd share a bus with heroin kids over mullet-benders and ugg boot cunts any.fucking.day.of.the.fucking.week
SRSLY

I can't sit on the left side of the bus since the time I was on the 46a, and I guess the driver was in too close to the path or something, but anyway he hit a tree and smashed the front of the bus and the front side window, meaning the old people in the seat I used to like taking got showered in glass.

And it meant I was late for college.

Fucking hell.

Seat behind the stairs now, anyway.

on the right

because, obviously enough, if the bus toppled over going around a roundabout, you'd have more chance to survive the crash sitting on the right hand side than the left

Now that's my kind of thinking. I always go for the top front seats if possible. I like to make metal notes like a carrier pigeon just in case I am ever dropped somewhere and find my way home.

that's mental

does anyone else have "xxx side of the bus" OCD like habits?
Yes! I always have to sit upstairs, 3 rows back on the left.

If I'm going to/from Birmingham, the side of the bus I sit on is determined on whether Villa Park or St Andrews is visable from the window... I sit on the Villa Park side, obviously.

if it's empty, right up the front. if it's not empty but the front seat is free,right up the front. it's only REALLY fun when you go over harold's x bridge though. other than that the journey is relatively boring.

but yesterday when i was waiting some other dude arrived and managed to get on the empty bus first and sit at the front. which meant I couldn't, because it would have looked like i was following him.

I never sit on the right side. too weird. left all the way.

took this yesterday actually on the 19a!

DSC00005-1.jpg

Hehe; thats where I like to sit too!! Shit, maybe it was me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back