The Bus Is Empty, You Get On Board (1 Viewer)

WHY do boys get bus horn?????????

it's the least sexy place on earth and smells of damp and the windows have all yocky condensation on them.

how can ye get turned on by that???

Where do you decide to sit?
I go for the top deck, seats right behind the stair well. There's about three quarters of an inch more leg room and I can see any of my enemies that might baord the bus, coming up the stairs before they see me.

i sit opposite on the left side peering out the window so i can make faces at ugly fat children. . i have no need for extra legroom, wasted on me like.

used to sit upstairs. closest to the stairs dont mind which side.

Now I'm heavily pregnant I sit downstairs. If the Bus is full I used to be subtle and rub the bump looking at people till someone was guilted into giving me a seat (young eastern European men, middle aged and older women are the best for giving up seats).
Now I just tell people to get up. None wants to argue with a pregnant woman.

it's the least sexy place on earth and smells of damp and the windows have all yocky condensation on them.

I once had a guy stroke my hair on a full bus one morning. The first time I thought i imagined it but after the third time...
I turned round and he just smiled at me like nothing was wrong.

It's coz of all the rattling I think or possibly the sleeping or both.

unless monica belluci is on your bus route, you'll have to explain how.

lean your head against the window to get vibrations running down your body from that direction. Then the vibrations from the engine and the road are channeled up from the lower end. They converge in the middle. Then hey presto, wood.

Don't tell me that its not the same for the ladies?

If thats the case your fare should be cheaper cos there aren't as many thrills.

I remember getting a bus from Trafalgar Square out to Streatham.
Towards the end of the journey the guy sitting across from us did a wank in to a rucksack.

It's coz of all the rattling I think or possibly the sleeping or both.

lean your head against the window to get vibrations running down your body from that direction. Then the vibrations from the engine and the road are channeled up from the lower end. They converge in the middle. Then hey presto, wood.

Don't tell me that its not the same for the ladies?

If thats the case your fare should be cheaper cos there aren't as many thrills.

I think you explained it better than me. :)

I remember getting a bus from Trafalgar Square out to Streatham.
Towards the end of the journey the guy sitting across from us did a wank in to a rucksack.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

in san francisco about 6 years ago this weirdo got on the bus and started jacking off right opposite me.

i ran off that bus somewhere near the tenderloin and had no qualms about it even though it's an area i'd never go near at night alone.

did your guy then just sit there after like nothing had happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back