The Bouncers at Crawdaddy (1 Viewer)

Mmm I just read that too. I think regardless of what was going on punching a girl in the face is a bit fucking much. From the sounds of it there were assholes on both sides.

Bouncers are always "attacking people over nothing" in these situations.

Yeah me too. I once had five bouncers threaten to throw me down a set of concrete stairs because I'd allegedly told one of them to 'fuck off', which I didn't. I'm pretty sure they all got fired soon after for similar sort of behavior.

"You should definitely organise yourselves into a facebook group or mailing list or something if you really want to go after them for it."

"You should definitely organise yourselves into a facebook group or mailing list or something if you really want to go after them for it."

chortle

As a former Mr Teen Ireland myself I can confirm that the pressures are indeed enormous and often overwhelming to the point where many of us snap later on in life. I'm not excusing or condoning this gentleman's behaviour but it has been said that the aftermath of winning Mr Teen Ireland is the psychological equivalent of a world cup final penalty shootout inside an active volcano the night before you are to be executed for a crime you did not commit.

As a former Mr Teen Ireland myself I can confirm that the pressures are indeed enormous and often overwhelming to the point where many of us snap later on in life. I'm not excusing or condoning this gentleman's behaviour but it has been said that the aftermath of winning Mr Teen Ireland is the psychological equivalent of a world cup final penalty shootout inside an active volcano the night before you are to be executed for a crime you did not commit.

Seconded.
It's like you're inside my head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back