the ballad of ronnie drew (1 Viewer)

Did yis see The Late Late? I kept expecting this to happen to Ronnie's head

totalrecall03.jpg

But it didn't :(

i think the battery on my bros laptop clapped out whilst i was about to comment on this earlier. to reiterate:

this is fucking shite.

That was priceless on the late late!! McGowan was standing there with a cup so obviously pissed outta his tree. The worst was Pat Kenny starting a singalong to go to break.

It's not a good song and I for one think its a waste. It could have been something great... there are alot of decent musicians involved. I guess the wrong ones were sober and around the day for planning came.

I feel sorry for Ronnie Drew... he probably doesnt give a fuck what its about. He said on the show he might as well be dead... he died the day his wife did. I'd say while he supports the idea he doesnt really care what its about. He's just counting down the days. Sad way to be

First I was like, "Ronnie, where's Ronnie!....Oh, Ronnie's looking unwell."

Then there was Shane and I'm, "HEEBY JEEBUS, what is THAT!?"

Camera switches back to Ronnie, "Christ, you know, he's lost the beard and all, but he looks great, like."

Once again, if you have cancer, don't bring Shane McGowan anywhere with you or no one will believe you have cancer.

Although watching Pat Kenny trying to talk to Shane Mc Gowan is my highlight of february 2008, seeing Pat's pained expression everytime shane said fuck was priceless.

HAHAHAHAHAHA YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! duid you see pat scamering round behinmd him - briliant.

shane mgowan is so washed up

There was an Alexei Sayle quote in the paper the other day which went along the line 'When Hitler invaded Poland he should have said that he was doing it for charity and he would have got away with it.'

HAHAHAHAHAHA YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! duid you see pat scamering round behinmd him - briliant.

shane mgowan is so washed up

Pat craning over Shane Mc Gowan from behind was brilliant, so Alan Partridge like!.|..|Also why did Bono keep talking and interrupting everyone else?He kept butting in all the time, even when dear old ronnie was talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back