the ballad of ronnie drew (1 Viewer)

good jesus. poor ronnie, that's an abomination. the only amusing bit is that i reckon if you watched that without knowing who ronnie drew was, it would sound and look like a tribute to bono.

(possibly recorded in the comfort of his own hole.)

fucken begrudgers!

seriously though, I have some sympathy. I mean if someone asks you to be on a charity record you can't exactly say no, so I'd be hesitant to start on those taking part. Its whoever organised the whole shambles that out collective ire should be directed towards.

imho

is this the tune that the lyricist for the grateful dead wrote the lyrics for? not that that should lead you to think it might be good... i cant listen to it (for technical reasons [no headphones or speakers]).

I mean if someone asks you to be on a charity record you can't exactly say no.
Yeah you can. In fact it would be more dignified to say 'no thanks I don't to be involved in this cack handed horseshit. I'll go push a bed for charity instead'.

Lucky for rhyming purposes that his name was Drew. I'd say it took all of ten minutes to come up with the lyrics.

jesus. that song is five minutes too long.

awful, awful, awful.

if they felt compelled to do a charity song could they not have tried to make it sound a little bit.......good?

i feel even sorrier for poor ronnie now. an assault on the ears

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back