That Indian takeaway on north King Street. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 28
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 0

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
IS AMAZEBALLS....

They do a kebab thats made with a large nan,STUFFED with meat..a fiver!

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!!

Reccommended

Mmm it's the one called Namaste? If so it's AKA my favourite Indian place.

Thats the one!!!

Its right beside where I practice,I'd go more often but you'd be fairly girthy fairly sharpish if you ate too many of them bad boys!

On a side note,I see that whacky Transylvanian joint around the corner from it has closed down.....

namaste deliver up to finglas gary, and yes, their nosh is ledgebag-mc-amazeballs!! best fucking indian i've ever had, bar none! they are up to our gaff at least once a month!

Thats the one!!!

Its right beside where I practice,I'd go more often but you'd be fairly girthy fairly sharpish if you ate too many of them bad boys!

On a side note,I see that whacky Transylvanian joint around the corner from it has closed down.....

Yeah it's a great place for a treat tho...pop in to pick up something simple and leave with loads of side orders. The lamb dopiaza is amazing, and I love that you can just watch over the counter while they cook it up right in front of you.

That Transylvanian place is weird. Never went in but passed by last week, the whiff of rotten food from the bins was atrocious. Vlad the chef must have done a midnight flit!

namaste deliver up to finglas gary, and yes, their nosh is ledgebag-mc-amazeballs!! best fucking indian i've ever had, bar none! they are up to our gaff at least once a month!

I did not know they delivered up here!!!

Yeah,I treated Jane with some tonight(out of my ROCK wages!)..shes always banging on about Bombay Pantry...one forkful of their Lamb Jalfrezi and she was like...NOM CHOMPSKY and well cheaper than BUMBAY TOO.

Yeah it's a great place for a treat tho...pop in to pick up something simple and leave with loads of side orders. The lamb dopiaza is amazing, and I love that you can just watch over the counter while they cook it up right in front of you.

That Transylvanian place is weird. Never went in but passed by last week, the whiff of rotten food from the bins was atrocious. Vlad the chef must have done a midnight flit!

Its a great looking building that though...looks like something that existed in checkoslovakia before WW2.

Yeah,its great,when I ordered the jalfrezi,he says half way through..how spicy?I said 43% and he was like...NO PROBLEM!

YES! My favourite thing from there is the Aloo Chop starter. I've just moved out of the area though so no more walking to them to pick up my dinner unfortunately.

I thisnk I may have let the cat outta the bag here..next time I go down...kebab in a frozen aldis pita..€9

Pete..DELETE THIS THREAD!!

We need to keep these lads underwhelmed....

And they dont sell beef!..I think they're Hindu's or summat?

yeah,you do see Equadorians and shit pretending to be Indians..its fucking gas...

"Ahh here these micks'll never guess we're Guatamalan...we all teh brown to dem!"

Top Nosh I agree. I opened the door one day to a bloke with a big afro, pumping Big Youth or some similar reggae from the car... class if you're a wigger like me!

Top Nosh I agree. I opened the door one day to a bloke with a big afro, pumping Big Youth or some similar reggae from the car... class if you're a wigger like me!

Jah.

I just ate 2 cold onion bhaji's and a lamb samosa!

NOM CHOMPSKI!

I hate to say it Gaz, but you and EVERYBODY ELSE are talking about different indian take-aways.

Gaz is talking about the one that is up almost next to Bolton street. Namaste is at the other end of King Street nearer to Smithfield.

Both are delicious. Only the one gaz is talking about knocks out kebabs for a fiver.

I'm gonna take a spin in to pick myself up a kebab shortly....can you fucking believe it?

Driving all the way into town for a kebab!!They are THAT NICE!!

Gonna grab a few ice cold beers to wash it down with......Hell Yeah...Its SATURDAY NIGHT!

edit...Might even chance a lamb samosa for the drive back......CALL ME ANIMAL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back