That Indian takeaway on north King Street. (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 28
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 0
I'm gonna take a spin in to pick myself up a kebab shortly....can you fucking believe it?

Driving all the way into town for a kebab!!They are THAT NICE!!

Gonna grab a few ice cold beers to wash it down with......Hell Yeah...Its SATURDAY NIGHT!

edit...Might even chance a lamb samosa for the drive back......CALL ME ANIMAL!

Don't forget the lidl perlenbacher special offer! That's my plans for the night.

Don't forget the lidl perlenbacher special offer! That's my plans for the night.

Is that still on?They were fucking sold out of it up there last night.....had to go with the nobellaners...manky head this morning..

I hear Perlebacher is great for the knees..its like bananas in that respect

Lidl Perlenbacher! My dad always bought that and I thought it was absolutely disgusting, but now I've grown to love it so!

Its a qwality beer..

Point of clarification..The Indian take away in question is called MARSH MASALA.....

its gorgeous and you know it in the morning. [edit: the Perlenbabacher, that is.]
8 Bavaria Crowns, stew, northern lights, tunes, and a bit of free-form dance, tonight.
October is the best month, ever.

Just heard about a new kebab shop in Delvin, only an hour ago. Great revue, and they deliver too. Might try it tomorrow.

best kebab I ever had was in Amsterdam, 17 years ago. Nothing has come close since.

Is that still on?They were fucking sold out of it up there last night.....had to go with the nobellaners...manky head this morning..

I hear Perlebacher is great for the knees..its like bananas in that respect

I hope so, my knees certainly need sorting out. What's good for the ankles? That's my other problem this weekend.

Just heard about a new kebab shop in Delvin, only an hour ago. Great revue, and they deliver too. Might try it tomorrow.

best kebab I ever had was in Amsterdam, 17 years ago. Nothing has come close since.

I still remember my first kebab in Holland 11 years ago.

1.I drank 13 Perlenbachers last night...and I have been up an hour already and feel perfect.....INCREDIBLE GARGLE!
2.Ankles-bananas
3.Best Kebab I ever had was a chicken shwarma in Utrect in 2005...I think about it every other day at least

The dutch take their kebabin' seriously,as we all should

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back