That fucking wedding and that american guy coming over for one pint (max) (1 Viewer)

can you reply with pictures of it's progress?,maybe a few pie charts of projected progress completion deadlines? you know,since I is John is enjoying the conversation so much

i cant find my camera. however i will tell you that i cut the main body yesterday and applied the first coat of paint. i am currently cutting the internal bracing to mount the removal back panel on. after that i can look at a first assembly in order to do the 6mm routes on all the edges, the test fit the knuckles. if thats all go i can do a second assembly and apply the top coat of paint and put the speaker in it.

Also i just noticed its not a 15w - its a 8ohm 60watt.

I suppose it's nice for the country to have everyone over for a wee visit. At the end of the day, we live right beside Britain, it's silly not to try and better our relations with them. It's a historic occasion, and I hope it goes off without a hitch.

Nice to have O'Bama over. Hopefully he likes guinness. Not much else to say about that really.

Should have waited a few more years though, just so we can some sort of stability in our finances. I read the two visits will be costing us around €25 million euro? Someone got their priorities wrong there.

I couldn't give a monkey's tail about the wedding tbh.

i was given my first name because the pope was over for a look the day i was born. so follows that there should be a few little elizabeths, obama's and dalai's running about the place soonish.

i cant find my camera. however i will tell you that i cut the main body yesterday and applied the first coat of paint. i am currently cutting the internal bracing to mount the removal back panel on. after that i can look at a first assembly in order to do the 6mm routes on all the edges, the test fit the knuckles. if thats all go i can do a second assembly and apply the top coat of paint and put the speaker in it.

Also i just noticed its not a 15w - its a 8ohm 60watt.

sounds good,we talking celestion speakers here or something else?

sounds good,we talking celestion speakers here or something else?

no its just a samick branded 10inch in this. I'm rehousing all my amps (which are all shit basically) for the purpose of the studio being more modular, to make more head/speaker combos possible. i'm at the soldering stage once i get back from town, should be done pretty soon after that.

after i do the 12/15 cabs i'll be looking at making something a bit posh/tolexy etc.

It's SO ANNOYING OVER HERE. And the worst thing is friends of mine (Swedish, are they anglophiles or something?) want me to go to the duke of york cinema and sit WATCHING IT ALL DAY. I'm going to camp at Beachy Head instead to escape from life and possibly throw myself off the cliff, bronte style.

Paddy's Day is a bit shite, let's be honest. Every weirdo and screwball in the country comes out and annoys the damn head of you.

Halloween is where it's at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back