Tattoos (1 Viewer)

pee pee

Website
www.myspace.com
just wondering where the best place in dublin is to get a tattoo done?

by best, i mean cheapest.
obviously.

and can you bring in your own picture and that?

cheers.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I've seem a good few tattoos done in Dublin. The guy at the corner of Gardiner Street above the camera shop (bren's, if I remember correctly) is good and fairly decent. The wan brought in a design and one of the young fella there did it very well. It temds to be full off lads in track suits getting Ireland tattoos but dont let that put you off.

Oh and just because a tattooist is in an upmarket location doesn't make them any better. They just have higher rents to cover.

Cant remember where ommo got his done but it was in Dublin.

well sacred art is about the best place in town, but its about 80 euro an hour to get something done. they're pretty cool and you can bring in your own design

there's plenty of places that do stuff cheaper, but you have to be really careful, theres nothing worse that a dodgy tattoo. one place in particular, a mate of mine walked in to find the tattoo artist doodling away on his own arm!!

good tattoos are ace tho, i got space invaders on my arm!!

Originally posted by pee pee
80 euro an hour!!!

ah nuts.

and how long does the average tattoo take?

er, the average tattoo?? depends on how complicated it is. Green block, orange block, black text "ireland" ; about 20 minutes.

Discuss a price before they start. Never trust "by the hour".

Seriously PeePee. I'll do it for free.
I'll give you a tattoo of a hairy chest. Just like mine - it'll be dead realistic like.

depends on what you want to get done i suppose. if its just something small it wouldnt take too long. colour takes a lot longer, and for some reason different colours hurt more than others!!

anywhere like under your arm hurts a lot too, my mate has a full sleeve tatooed with a space age scene. really cool but months of work and really sore!

I worked with a woman who had become obsessed with tattoos ever since she had gotten her divorce. She was an indian-culture freak.

she had a totem pole down her back, indians on her legs and a big pair of wings on her arse. She could barely sit down the day she got the wings done, in addition to that, she had to drive about 20 mins back to her house. some people.

Originally posted by george mcfly
depends on what you want to get done i suppose. if its just something small it wouldnt take too long. colour takes a lot longer, and for some reason different colours hurt more than others!!

well, the thing i want has about 5 colours and is pretty complicated.
am i looking at squillons of europes?

if something has flesh colour in it, do they colour that beige or leave it blank?

hee hee

Peepee
You could always go for H-A-P-I on your knuckles.
That would be *particularly* swish and swanky.

swish and swanky = so fucking scary it hurts

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back