Take Me Out on TV3 (1 Viewer)

Ctcit.png

It's entertaining, if you're bored.
The girls are alright, and all look similair. And they are all shallow as fuck.
Ray Foley is better on the radio.

Basically, there's a bunch of girls (the same every week). And in each show, a few guys come out (one by one) and try to impress them. By talking about themselves, showing a video, or showing a special talent. After each thing the guys do, the girls can turn off their light. Meaning they don't want a date with him. If all the girls turn their lights off, he leaves empty handed. At the end, if a few girls have their lights still on, the guys chooses one to go on a date with.

It's entertaining, if you're bored.
The girls are alright, and all look similair. And they are all shallow as fuck.
Ray Foley is better on the radio.

Basically, there's a bunch of girls (the same every week). And in each show, a few guys come out (one by one) and try to impress them. By talking about themselves, showing a video, or showing a special talent. After each thing the guys do, the girls can turn off their light. Meaning they don't want a date with him. If all the girls turn their lights off, he leaves empty handed. At the end, if a few girls have their lights still on, the guys chooses one to go on a date with.

How often are there no lights? I'd feel bad for the dudes, granted they'd probably save on dry cleaning the orange off their shirts.

I'm not sure that any of the participants have brains so they may not have feelings either. A retiree went on saturday night and he did seems reasonably clever and sensitive, he was a college professor but he was too old and they told him.

I'd go for a 60 year old college professor before I would date say, a 25 year old. I'd go 20+ years older before 10 years younger. Apparently, I'm weird like that... however, he's on a crap TV show so how sound could he possibly be? Dodgy. Perhaps I should enter and scoop up all the oldies.

legal -> deathbed is my age range. beggars cant be choosers

I was thinking about this the other day and I realised that i'd have less problem dating someone who was 40 or 50* than someone who was 18. Massive fear of becoming a dirty old man I think.

Of course it's completely preposterous for a guy to do this so, yeah, cheers society.

*as long as A) I found them attractive and B) We had some sort of 'connection'. Pretty unlikely for someone to fill both boxes with an age difference like that but anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back