T*Arts on the Radio..... (1 Viewer)

staralfur

Website
www.myspace.com
Alrite treacle?

Art is A TART, but then we all knew that anyway....

T*Arts is a weekly culture show from 5-7pm every wednesday on Queens Radio.

This is aimed to be an informative yet um.... unpretentious(?) couple of hours in which tunes are spun, and we natter about what is going on in this here neck o' the woods. Current listings for film, visual art - theatre & exhibitions, and gigs are given each week, with regular features such as 'the weekly read', 'the end is nigh' and also slots from QFT and the Naughton Gallery.
Ticket giveaways and interviews* crop up as well, plus the occasional live session with local musos of note.
Presenters are myself !ninjaaaa and another classy bird named Tara, an immigrant from southern climes (Cork).

There you have it, T*Arts and other QR shows can be accessed by streaming atm from www.queensradio.org.

After 3rd February we'll be all growed up with our own AM license, so that the lucky inhabitants of Belfast can tune into 1134MW in car, bars and all that rot. For those of you who wish to listen from further afield, internet it. Something to do with a station in Croatia having a stronger signal than us restricts the radius we can reach, although I suspect this may have been a particularly ingenius fib cooked up by our technical dept especially for me.

{*thumbnail - exclusive interview: (sept 05) Rinkster Fusco meets Dangermouse}

Attachments

• fuscomouse.jpg
    fuscomouse.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back