Supersonic 2008 - Birmingham (1 Viewer)

Finally booked my ticket. I see Marnie Stern has been added, I must give her a listen, people tell me she's quite good but I've not heard much. Also the live lp capsule will be selling this year will be Harvey Milk live from last year fest. Potential to be the greatest live album ever I do be thinkin /,,/

Finally booked my ticket. I see Marnie Stern has been added, I must give her a listen, people tell me she's quite good but I've not heard much. Also the live lp capsule will be selling this year will be Harvey Milk live from last year fest. Potential to be the greatest live album ever I do be thinkin /,,/

Chuffed shes playing too.missed her at ATP
check out "In Advance Of The Broken Arm"..its deadly
You would also be very right RE Harvey Milk lp

We were discussing it and Sunn are playing other Euro dates and the blog post pained themselves to say the band were NOT playing other euro dates.. Eh, whatever.

Dear All,
We are delighted to confirm that SUNN O))) have been confirmed for this year’s SUPERSONIC FESTIVAL in Birmingham. The show will be the first SUNN O))) performance in the UK since the release of Monoliths and Dimensions and the ONLY European performance this summer.

SUNN O))) will be playing material from GrimmRobe demos exclusively. Expect pure, raw, uninhibited invocations featuring O)))’s core members: Stephen O’Malley and Greg Anderson and accompanied by 2 Les Paul guitars, 4 Sunn fullstacks and 4 Ampeg bass stacks. No guests, no vocals, no keyboards. We hope you will join us!

I suppose it'll be good all the same.

The screening of Suspiria is sold out and I only just heard about it now. Nuts. Events need to start including a retroactive ignorance clause tailored specifically for me.

yea saw that a few minutes ago. did you get a confirmation email aboutthe Pram yoke?

herself sent an email but hasn't heard back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back