Supersonic 2008 - Birmingham (2 Viewers)

I bought 'Futurist's Against the Ocean' a few years ago and thought it was terrible.
Must listen to it again.

That was my introduction to them too and I wasnt moved but like Gambra said, What You Dont Know Is Frontier is pretty amazing. One my favourite albums of last year.

Just bought my tickets. Nyusstice.

I think both asva albums are great. I saw them play their new album live back in january too and was very impressed, it's somewhat of a departure from the previous two and sounds a lot more rock in places as opposed to drone or doom. I was talking to Stuart from the band too and he said they are very eager to play here so hopefully someone like umack or forever will be interested in putting them on when they're in europe next.

We are delighted to add a few more extraordinary acts to perform at this years Supersonic Festival, including Japanese all girl band NISSENMONDAI, a 10 piece collaborative project in the form of DRUMIZE (feat. DJ SCOTCH EGG + ex members of the BOREDOMS + TRENCHER), TWEAK BIRD a brother duo who produce heavy experimental prog and psych-infused rock (a definite one for fans of the MELVINS), LIGHT TRAP which is the latest project of Nicholas Bullen (original member of Napalm Death + Scorn) in collaboration with none other than Johnny Doom and the drummer from Una Corda.

iuohghgy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back