Supersonic 2010 (1 Viewer)

There's talk of Burning Witch.

there's not really though. there's just lots of people thinking aloud going "gee, it'd be deadly if Burning Witch played", like there is every fucking time Supersonic or Roadburn is announced. If any SunnO)) band were to play I'd imagine it would be more likely it would be Goatsnake.

Godflesh have finally been confirmed as the second headliners

Mighty stuff.

Apparently Scorn won't be playing now 'cos the PA he's been offered isn't powerful enough. Which is a shame, as he was deadly last year.

New additions:

HALLOGALLO 2010 – Michael Rother + Friends present the music of NEU!
NAPALM DEATH
PEOPLE LIKE US
DEMONS (W/SICK LLAMA)
OvO
PART WILD HORSES MANE ON BOTH SIDES
DOSH
TWEAK BIRD
DRUMCORPS
CAVE
PCM

That's just marvellous news. Michael Rother is last year's Goblin for me. He should call his band Last Years Goblin. Also, Part Wild Horses Mane On Both Side will be awesome and sure Napalm Death, Demons, Ovo, Twek Bird, PCM will all be deadly too. Im very excited now!

New additions:

HALLOGALLO 2010 – Michael Rother + Friends present the music of NEU!
NAPALM DEATH
PEOPLE LIKE US
DEMONS (W/SICK LLAMA)
OvO
PART WILD HORSES MANE ON BOTH SIDES
DOSH
TWEAK BIRD
DRUMCORPS
CAVE
PCM

Yeah, delighted to see Michael Rother playing, really enjoyed Harmonia when they played in 2008. Good varied lineup as usual, and it looks like they're only half way there with it, going by other years!

For those of you that have bought tickets, where did you get them? I'm having trouble with seetickets because they insist on a valid post code in their order form and there is no 'country' field. And it doesn't look like I can order from ticketsellers because my credit card isn't enrolled in some '3D Secure' thing that they use. Did anyone else have this much trouble?

I got them from ticketsellers, didn't have any problems with paying by credit card. Sounds odd. If you're completely stuck let me know and I can order it from them for you.

Try 'IRL' as the postcode, we were told to do this before although I don't know how effective it is. And you should be able to register for 3D secure online in about 5 minutes

Cork Tickets, first floor,4 Washington st have tix available for the festival.

021-4276300

i have the Orn for Tweakbird right now.

Still more tempted by the LA Free Music Society festival in London. Though Boredoms are pretty much 100% about to be confirmed for Supersonic..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back