Superiority Complexes (3 Viewers)

But, Diarmuid, I'd imagine, has a long and meaningful relationship with his Mama. It's not as if Diarmuid's Mama came into Diarmuid's life specifically to start arguments. At least I hope not, because that would make Diarmuid's Mama a troll.
Pighead is aghast that you think that he has come on here specifically to annoy and taunt Diarmuid. Nothing could be further from the truth. Actually think Diarmuid is great. he has a strong Irish name and fortright views. Anybody who knows Pighead will tell you that had he been born a woman these would have been two of the traits that he would have looked for in a man. So actually, far from being his arch rival we could have actually been lovers in an alternate universe.

No, you've got Pighead all wrong. Merely looking for a bit of JT/Superiority Complex crossover chat on a slow afternoon at work.

Pighead is aghast that you think that he has come on here specifically to annoy and taunt Diarmuid. Nothing could be further from the truth. Actually think Diarmuid is great. he has a strong Irish name and fortright views. Anybody who knows Pighead will tell you that had he been born a woman these would have been two of the traits that he would have looked for in a man. So actually, far from being his arch rival we could have actually been lovers in an alternate universe.

No, you've got Pighead all wrong. Merely looking for a bit of JT/Superiority Complex crossover chat on a slow afternoon at work.
Well, as I said, you're very welcome.

Wobbler is sorry that it appears that he implied that Pighead came on here looking for an argumnent with Diarmuid. Wobbler was suggesting that Pighead came on here to start arguments with anyone. Wobbler gathered this from Pighead's first post.

I prefer his earlier shit with N-Sync before he sold out.

I prefer his earlier shit with N-Sync before he sold out.
Diarmuid was in N-Sync? No way! Which one was he, obviously not JT, so who? The old looking guy with the chubby facial features, the gay guy who wanted to fly to the moon or the other fella who nobody ever remembers?

Diarmuid was in N-Sync? No way! Which one was he, obviously not JT, so who? The old looking guy with the chubby facial features, the gay guy who wanted to fly to the moon or the other fella who nobody ever remembers?

No your mate JT was. Remember?
timberlake-justin-photo-justin-timberlake-6203680.jpg

It doesn't matter
'Bout the car I drive or
The ice around my neck
All that matters
Is that you recognize
That it's just about respect (oh)
It doesn't matter
About the clothes I wear
And where I go and why
All that matters
Is that you get hyped and
We'll give it to you every time
(Come on)

Do you ever wonder why (Why?)
This music gets you high?
(Gets you high)
It takes you on a ride
Feel it when your
Body starts to rock
(Your body starts to rock)
Baby you can't stop
(You can't stop)
And the music's all you got
Baby come on
This must be, pop

Ooh
Man I'm tired of singing

Dirty, dirty, dirty pop
Dirty pop
Do you ever wonder?
[Echoes]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back