Superbad (1 Viewer)

I'd like to know what your definition of pretentious is.

If it's using the dictionary definition of a position that so many trolls on this thread have adopted then string me up and stick a fork in my arse.

It's a pity you all feel the need to get all Lord Of The Flies just because I find Dumb teen sex 'comedies' boring and predictable.

*shrugs*

BTW Google just coughed up 83,800 results for tergiversation

Even ones you haven't seen.

if this isnt mitchum, i dont know what is

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=X1QbEQNZXdw

lay off the thesaurus dude

No, La La, this is Mitchum.

architect%20close.jpg

That TV3 gay guy who is like 50 but dresses like he's 13 had Seth Rogen & Judd Apatow on the breakfast show this morning.

A higher standard than they'd normally get (Mick Lally, Patrick Bergin etc. etc.) but it didn't stop him asking the dumbest fucking questions imaginable. 'Why do you think comedies are so popular?'

Will Ferrell was on that breakfast show years ago too. Prob before his people knew any better.

What a hilarious thread!
Looking forward to this movie. Freaks and Geeks was such a great show and didn't rely on dick, gay or fart jokes.

Also, you spelt dénouement wrong in your second post Mitchum, unless you meant denouncement (which wouldn't make sense)?

Great post by s/Tom! :)

And 'Kes', was that a joke? LOL

Hope its better than knocked up.....that was a letdown and a half..a woman crowning?..big fucking deal! At least the micky in the zipper in Something about Mary was funny.

Edgar Wright was never funny. He just knew a lot of directorial clichés. Simon pegg is the (genuinely) funny one. Edgar Wright is the type of guy who makes people laugh by running off quotes from Family Guy/Simpsons.

the superbad boys are gonna be in cineworld tonight for the premiere of the film..now is the time to make my move i think;)

Edgar Wright was never funny. He just knew a lot of directorial clichés. Simon pegg is the (genuinely) funny one. Edgar Wright is the type of guy who makes people laugh by running off quotes from Family Guy/Simpsons.

True... But Hot Fuzz was still muck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back