Superbad (1 Viewer)

Jeauzus! Pete. How old are you?
Unless this is a performance art piece wrt the THumped Massive?

Mind you I was hoping that around 1: 44 that it would all go Ken Loach (Realism!) sour.

Alas a fella with a 'tache dressed like a US policeman says 'fart' or 'bum'.

LOCK THIS THREAD

old enough to know some funny shit when i see it. and that my friend is some funny shit right there.

old enough to know some funny shit when i see it. and that my friend is some funny shit right there.

Ah it's 'Dude, Where's My Car?' fratboy fantasy crap. It's neither art nor culture (not in a literal sense).

Let me guess. This movie involves onanism, 'coming to tems with stuff', base homophopia and 'banging hot chixxx' ina cute denounement that says nothing to anybody about anything.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeezus fella?!

I don't like these wierd Hollywood movies that perpetuate a lie about how *life* actually is.

C'mon a bit of discussion here.

Frizzell. FFS.
I'll presume you're drunk and bored.

Actually...seeing as I'm not keen on this movie before I've even watched it:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Gondry? I dunno.

Er...this is the trailer that i think Thumped folk will like.

cut loose and enjoy it.
it's about being a teenager and being constantly embarrased and trying to impress people. it looks genuinely funny.

You can watch atonement twice when it comes out to make up for it.

Ah c'mon fella-these movies have a strange 'USA Christian' morality underscoring the er, fratboy shenanigans in these films. Man, it's Bollywood for the MTV generation.

i haven't seen this fim but jebus, i bet you all my Touch & Go 7" that this film does not end with unresolved issues.

Insert an emoticon here>>>>>________________!

Gimme 'Kes'

"a riotous coming-of-age sex comedy that will hopefully mark a true return to form for the genre"

Movies for wankers.

Hey Mitchum, have you considered registering another account for yourself? That way, you can use both accounts at the same time and have big, meaningful discussions with yourself, to your heart's content, about all these important, serious things that you love waffling on about. You're clearly talking to your own reflection most of the time already. Just a thought.

Hey Mitchum, have you considered registering another account for yourself? That way, you can use both accounts at the same time and have big, meaningful discussions with yourself, to your heart's content, about all these important, serious things that you love waffling on about. You're clearly talking to your own reflection most of the time already. Just a thought.

Hey soi-disant 'ITalkShite' why log on at 3:24 a:m (on a Friday night/Saturday morning) to er, make that post?

Any thoughts on the trailer for 'SuperBad'?

Just a post.

Hey soi-disant 'ITalkShite' why log on at 3:24 a:m (on a Friday night/Saturday morning) to er, make that post?

Any thoughts on the trailer for 'SuperBad'?

Just a post.

Y'know it's possible to like a wide range of movies, Mitchum. I probably like a lot of the same movies that you do but I'm looking forward to this.

With comedies it's easy. There's only one criteria; does it make me laugh? And the trailer for Superbad did. I don't have to put everything through a processor and check for a Christian morality subtext before I decide whether to laugh or not and a resolved ending doesn't make the preceeding laughs null and void.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back