Superbad (1 Viewer)

Y'know it's possible to like a wide range of movies, Mitchum. I probably like a lot of the same movies that you do but I'm looking forward to this.

With comedies it's easy. There's only one criteria; does it make me laugh? And the trailer for Superbad did. I don't have to put everything through a processor and check for a Christian morality subtext before I decide whether to laugh or not and a resolved ending doesn't make the preceeding laughs null and void.

Same rules apply here. The trailer didn't make me laugh & I find these coming-of-age morality tales with a side dish of scat humour nauseating, formulaic and almost offensive.

It's so fucking predictable.

Hey soi-disant 'ITalkShite' why log on at 3:24 a:m (on a Friday night/Saturday morning) to er, make that post?

Any thoughts on the trailer for 'SuperBad'?

Just a post.

fightclub2.jpg

"The first rule of Mitchum club is: Always use unnecessary French whenever possible"

aul Mitchum, always reliable for the intelligent articulate de-repping comments. clearly above the 'comedies' that us fucknuts like to sit back and enjoy.

Superbad - 18th August 2007 02:08 PM - Mitchum - Stick it up your hole cunt.

I de=repped you for your off-topic 'trolling' post above. Ditto Queen of The Trolls, I Talk Shite.

I don't see your opinion on the trailer anywhere in this thread.

Subtle difference.

Quick comedy lesson Mitchum if it makes you laugh it's good, if it doesn't then it isn't. There's no need to look past that searching for sub text or subtle homages to Greek philosophies etc etc

And with that in mind McLovin made me laugh out loud like a fucking loon :D:D:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back