Super Extra Bonus Party - Remix Album Launch Party featuring The Vinny Club, RSAG.. (1 Viewer)

nialler9

Website
www.nialler9.com
remix_launch_web.jpg
remix_launch_web.jpg

Super Extra Bonus Party are throwing a party from 8pm to 2.30pm on Friday October 10th in Andrew’s Lane to celebrate the launch of Appetite for Reconstruction - the remix album of their self-titled debut.

Playing on the night will be:

Super Extra Bonus Party (Live)
The Vinny Club (Live)
R.S.A.G (Live with Full Band)
Ikeaboy (Live)
Nouveaunoise (Live)
Caipirinha Band (Brazil - Live 5-piece)
Richie !Kaboogie (DJ)
T-Woc (DJ)

It's €10 with an exclusive limited remix CD for the first 300 people - Not available anywhere else!
8pm - 2.30am
Tickets here - and WAV ticketbox - 1890 200 078.

Appetite for Reconstruction
The remix album will be released on the 13th October AS A FREE DOWNLOAD from superextrabonusparty.com in MP3 and lossless formats!

It features remixes from: Decal, Deep Burial, DeadFader, Thalamus, Jape, Cadence Weapon, Ikeaboy, Ed Devane, Prince Kong, Friction=Fire, Nouveaunoise, The Vinny Club, Ambulance, T-Woc, Judas da Bimboy and 2-Bit.

Re: Super Extra Bonus Party - Remix Album Launch Party featuring The Vinny Club, RSAG

can't wait for this

Re: Super Extra Bonus Party - Remix Album Launch Party featuring The Vinny Club, RSAG

.|..|.|..|.|..| hope i can make this

Is that the running order?

Superextra said that ye Nialler? Weird was chatting to Jeremy only last night. He's adamant it will just be him on stage. Ah well roll on the date!

He's amazing on his own but it would be interesting to see him with a band too. Is he working on it? Rumour must have come from somewhere

No I haven't heard anything Niall. Sure it would go against the whole concept if he was to do that. I reckon people still think 'Surely he doesn't play all the instruments'. All done by the man himself! That's the beauty.

Did he not play Electric Picnic with 'other musicians' so no?

ordered my ticket today - this is going to be quality.

I'll get back to you on times but the order is:

From 8pm sharp
T-Woc
!Kaboogie
Capirinha Sound
Nouveaunoise
R.S.A.G
The Vinnyclub
SEBP
Ikeaboy (til close)

8.00 - 8.35 – T-Woc
8.35 - 9.10 - !Kaboogie
9.15 - 9.50 – Capirinha Sound
10.05 - 10.40 - Nouveaunoise
11.00 - 11.35 - R.S.A.G
11.45 - 12.15 – The Vinnyclub
12.30 - 1.30 - SEBP
1.40 - 2.30 – Ikeaboy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back