Sunn 0))) in Galway next week (1 Viewer)

Ya he's been back in the band for over a year i'd say at this stage, new album should be interesting.

He's done guest vocals on lots of albums. Some of his best vocals are on the early Tormentor stuff. Also like his vocals on that Keep Of Kalessin mcd last year.
Didn't Mayhem 'kick' maniac out of the band quite literally? I read (rumour I think) that they got so pissed off with his antics that they kicked him down a flight of stairs after a gig because he had gotten too drunk before hand.

Who says it has to be Norway!!! Athough it prob wouldn't work as well here due to lack of timber built churchs

Imagine burning a church, taking a picture of it afterwards and then using that for the cover of your new ep, the cheek!! That Varg Vikernes was some piece of work, made some good tunes tho

Mayhem - great band, i believe the reason Attila was not in galway & cork was because he had to fly to Norway to record their new album /,,/

Any chance of gettin them over for a gig U:M???

Mayhem haven't been getting many good live reviews over the last few years. A shadow of their former selves. On a technical level the newer cds are ok. They're really good musicans but at this stage just milking the name for every penny they can get.

Also I'd agree with the Abruptum reccomendation. If you like the Sunn stuff you might like it. Also if you can find the cd, check out Lurker of Chalice. It's a side project of a US band Leviathan. He did some of the vocals on Sunn's black one. Worth a listen, not many vocals. But it very hard to find these days. Think it may be out of print. I could rip a few copies for anyone interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back