Sufjan stevens tickets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The non-discussion of Mike Charlie Delta can have its drawbacks..

sufjan.jpg

If one was allowed to talk about a certain gig that took place last night, what would one say? I would say amazing myself personally.Did anyone catch a superman or a santa?

I was talking to him outside.. although he didn't have any tickets. nice little fella. but some wonderful person gave me a ticket for free, so I drank alone at the back upstairs and had a ball. amazing gig.

huzzah!

I was talking to him outside.. although he didn't have any tickets. nice little fella. but some wonderful person gave me a ticket for free, so I drank alone at the back upstairs and had a ball. amazing gig.

huzzah!
were you the guy standing outside looking for tickets with the sign? or are you the guy with the american accent looking for a ticket.
i enjoyed it thoroughly although i thought he was going through the motions in some spots. but otherwise it was very good.

were you the guy standing outside looking for tickets with the sign? or are you the guy with the american accent looking for a ticket.
i enjoyed it thoroughly although i thought he was going through the motions in some spots. but otherwise it was very good.

well.. I wasn't the guy with the sign. he frew the head at me though when I got a free ticket. started stuttering "I was here before you!!!!!" - what, like on the planet? asshole.

I can't accurately say whether or not I was the guy with the 'accent' though. I was raised by tv and bruce willis. but, no. I was another guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back