Stupid things you have done recently (2 Viewers)

Super Dexta said:
This morning I put my underwear on very wrong (the hole that my left leg should come out of was around my waist) and didn't notice for several hours. Quite comfy it was too.

youve either got strange underwear or a waist the size of your left leg. either way you need to go to hospital immediately.

avernus said:
youre either got strange underwear or a waist the size of your left leg. either way you need to go to hospital immediately.
it was a form of fancy ladies' underwear in which all the holes are roughly the same size. ahem.

Distributing 6300 bits of paper with my face on them. uugh

I tried on some acrid lotion from the Body Shop that smelled of baby diarrhea. I managed to scrub it from my hands, but not from my olfactory memory.

Why do people think I want to smell like the trough of a colonic vacuum? Do people like to smell like this?

PS: Ed, did you win?

student union elections, which i lost unfortunately. Mirrors are expensive, and my inability to be everywhere at once is also a problem.

Ed said:
student union elections, which i lost unfortunately. Mirrors are expensive, and my inability to be everywhere at once is also a problem.

This might have worked.
vote4ed.jpg

I'm kind of like PJ Mara

around 4 this morning,don't ask why, i decided to learn how to twirl drum sticks accross my fingers. and in the process ended up hitting the chyna cymbal.

xsteox said:
around 4 this morning,don't ask why, i decided to learn how to twirl drum sticks accross my fingers. and in the process ended up hitting the chyna cymbal.

Wow, I'm sure everyone who lives in your house was extremely greatful :D

I nearly handed a lit joint to an on-duty garda on Friday night.

chutneyfarmer said:
Wow, I'm sure everyone who lives in your house was extremely greatful :D

I nearly handed a lit joint to an on-duty garda on Friday night.

by 'handed' do you actually mean 'shoved'? and by 'to' do you in fact mean 'into the face of'? just leave the cops alone chutney, jeeze. theyre only doing their jobs. they've probably got 5 kids to feed.

avernus said:
by 'handed' do you actually mean 'shoved'? and by 'to' do you in fact mean 'into the face of'? just leave the cops alone chutney, jeeze. theyre only doing their jobs. they've probably got 5 kids to feed.

I need to control my rage. Any tips Ave me auld chum?:eek:

chutneyfarmer said:
I need to control my rage. Any tips Ave me auld chum?:eek:

Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the persons house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of it's head with a note that says "You."

After that I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

avernus said:
Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the persons house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of it's head with a note that says "You."

After that I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

Ahh the subtle approach. Nice :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back