Stupid things you have done recently (5 Viewers)

Stupidest thing i did recently was to go to work for overtime at 5am the same day The Republic Of Loose were playing the roisin. I'm freaken wiped out over here...

Dear Jane,

You have hurt my eyes.
I take back any nice things i may have ever said.

Love,
Ed

i was at the hong kong dragon boat races during the weekend. there were hundreds of junkboats there, everyone was pissed and having a great old time. but it started to get really hot, the sun was beating down. La La was getting hot and bothered so decided to brave the water. so i did, i went for a swim. harmless, you say. not exactly. someone saw a tampon and 3 turds float past.

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at The Kills last week and whilst leaning on the ciggie machine talking to two friends, their eyes averted upwards suddenly as a HUGE metal billboard full of postcards fell on my head..WHAM. Considering suing TBMC.

Also, my uncle, whilst dreaming of taking a penalty for Man Utd, woke up screaming in pain after breaking his leg on the bedpost! Ouch. Cosidering suing Man Utd.

Lay in the sun in a pair of shorts for about 6 hours on Saturday. Neglected to apply suncream.

Current Kneecap Temperature: Approx 800°C

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back