Stupid things you have done recently (5 Viewers)

I put a pair of soaking wet runners in the microwave one time - to dry them, you see. then there were all these flashes like in Highlander or something - then the microwave blew up.

the end.

avernus said:
I put a pair of soaking wet runners in the microwave one time - to dry them, you see. then there were all these flashes like in Highlander or something - then the microwave blew up.

the end.

then arnie appeared naked amidst the smoke in your kitchen.

the end end.

avernus said:

the end.

lol...they must have had a gold rim around them then.
didnt your mum ever tell you just to put mugs in which dont have metal rims in the microwave?

erm- what were you doing putting mayo in the toaster?
did the fat dollop tell you to?
(you know he's right)

:( stupid things youve done recently - sat here at work looking for delete post option on forum....fecking buggerey bollocks- nope cant find.

brianMy Remorse said:
then arnie appeared naked amidst the smoke in your kitchen.

yeah pretty much - then he asked me for my shorts, my soaking runners and my backwards cap. I obliged.

i was cycling downtwon in cork one night when i was drunk and a car pulled out in front of me and i went straight into the side of it.falling off the bike. the driver of the car was pissed off and got out and started giving out to me.so i hopped back on the bike to escape. i cycled off away from the guy who was shouting at me and went straight into a phone box falling off the bike again.

that was a real fun night :(

brianMy Remorse said:
arnie now equals a wet fred durst.

ya - but this was old school. I was about 10. Durst was about 11 - and he'd stopped hanging out with me cos he wanted to focus on his lyrics.

asshole.

Super Dexta said:
cervical smears sound A-OK compared to that.
i wore a babygrow growing up. (no jokes please. thanks.) so, this happened to me a good few times so i composed this sing with my mum...

"you should never catch your willy in the zip, in the zip,
you should NEVER catch YOUR will in the zip, in the ZIP,
you should never CATCH your willy, never catch your WILLY,
NEVER CATCH YOUR WILLY IN THE ZIP."

so like she made it fun for me to remember not to catch my willy in the zip. i used to sing it in the toilet a lot. mostly stopped happening after i did learn the song... live in fear though, it's true what DV says, once you've caught it, you have to un-catch it which is 3 times more painful (on average).

stephenoblunt said:
Thickest thing I done recently was drive from Dublin to Bray pissed as a Barber!

Only messin, I don't drink or drive, but thought Imagine I did that! lol:D
'sounds like you'd want to be pretty stupid to do something like that...

A friend of mine was in the queue in Burger King before when, suddenly an' shite, yer man he was with took his tray off the counter too fast and sent the drink flying off the tray.
My friend caught it upside down and put it back on the tray without spilling a drop.
Of course he thought he was the man and everyone was all like impressed an' stuff.
So anyway, when he turns to go up the stairs doesn't he fuckin' hop himself and send his drink and food everywhere!

Poor bastid. :p

i refuse to believe andy doesn't have a place on this thread... or maybe he's too cool to mistake stuff? or stupid stuff up?

This morning I put my underwear on very wrong (the hole that my left leg should come out of was around my waist) and didn't notice for several hours. Quite comfy it was too.

while at work earlier, a staple got jammed in the stapler. in the process of remeding the problem i stapled my finger.

xsteox said:
while at work earlier, a staple got jammed in the stapler. in the process of remeding the problem i stapled my finger.
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!!! GO AND GET A TETANUS SHOT!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back