Street Fighter 2 (1 Viewer)

thanks for getting back to me Mondo.

your sound,

unlike the rest of these nerds :cool:

nerds.jpg

was playing it on the weekend on the super nintendo and it totally rules. ass blast from the past. its mental how you remember all the moves and everything straight away.

solo project is not going well to be honest.

So is out on the amstrad yet?. Amstrad action promised every week it was gonna be reviewed in the next issue but nothing. Then the magazine went down to about half its original size then black and white then..SF1 was quite good on the 464.

kevin gallen said:
So is out on the amstrad yet?. Amstrad action promised every week it was gonna be reviewed in the next issue but nothing. Then the magazine went down to about half its original size then black and white then..SF1 was quite good on the 464.

amazing - i can't believe someone else actually remembers this

i used to pine over the single screenshot in CVG

kevin gallen said:

I was Yob.
You = clowned.

Sorry.

kevin gallen said:

the 464 was great. green beret, gryzor, flying shark, match day 2 and of course gauntlet stand out in the memory.

Lefty Frizzell said:
the 464 was great. green beret, gryzor, flying shark, match day 2 and of course gauntlet stand out in the memory.

My 464 is in the attic. Did you get Harrier Attack and Roland on the Ropes free with yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back