Stray Dog (1 Viewer)

mackle

I think there might have been a thread about this before but anyway tonight I was out with my friends and this dog followed us for about a mile and a half to my friends house no matter how much we tried to chase it back in the right direction. So anyway we went into his house and stayed there for about 3 hours and the dog was outside when I left. I walked to my house about half a mile or so away and and the dog followed me back. So now I have the dog here with me. Its a girl and shes kinda like a terrier and I'm sure is a pup. She's really friendly. We've made her a bed and gave her some food but now we dont know what to do with her because the police said they would do a check and ring us back but that was a few hours ago now. And the USPCA just said to ring the dog warden but we dont know the number for that and the animal shelters in the area arent open until monday lunchtime. So is there any tips anyone has that we could use. Just even for taking care of the dog cause she seems a bit distressed. It definitley belongs to somebody cause she has a collar but no medal.

All help appreciated!

a few years ago my dad found a dog. well when i say found, i mean that he opened the car door, the dog jumped in, wouldn't get out, so he decided to "dog-nap" her. anyway he took her home, and we realised someone owned her cause she'd been trained and everything. anyway my uncle put up some posters in the area where she'd been found, and eventually her owners claimed her. three weeks later. but by that stage we had pretty much decided to keep her cause she was the loveliest dog ever. dogmatix was her name, but we gave her back, and it was heartbreaking. be warned. if you love the bitch, she may break your heart.

i was hoping this would be a kurosawa thread

straydog.jpg

play football with it

might want to wrap it in some kind of protective foam first..a few well placed kicks could kill a small dog
and you'll get a better volley off him if he's wrapped in foam

Phoned the dog warden today and got it all sorted. The owners came and collected the dog. So glad because I found out that the dog warden puts the dogs down after 4 days.

george mcfly said:
a few well placed kicks could kill a small dog

I was playing football in the park years ago and as I swung my leg back for a viciously accurate goal kick a wee terrier made a hop for the ball out of nowhere. I swear to god there was no way of checking my reactions and i accidentally punted the poor little fucker about ten yards.
He was fine though, until his owner came over and started mollycoddling him, then he just looked embarassed.....''mom..quit it.'' Small dogs are harder than bigger dogs.

once my friend's ma was in the country visiting friends. they went on a walk or somehting and heard this terrible whining coming from behind a wall. they looked over and saw a dog whose head had been tied (very tightly around the neck) to a bag of bricks. she was dragging herself across the ground. she said it was the saddest thing she's ever seen and felt compelled to take the dog home.
that dog was fucking terrified of people for ages, and they also already had 2 boxer dogs who were quite lively and boisterous. anyway she eventually came around and she now has a lovely home with heaps of love and a fire to lie in front of.
the people who tied her to that bag of bricks should be hung.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back