Straight Edge article in the Irish Times today? (1 Viewer)

AHHHH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU FUCKIN IDIOT
Smalley became associated with conservativism LONG LONG LOOOOONG after he started drinking.
Christ you are a fucking muppet.
last post mr india city youth crew, i actually dont really know if thats a joke but for the good folk of belfast i hope it is!!!!!!!!!!
you have preached more than anyone about this and i hav nt been talked down to so much since the last time i had a run in with the pooooolice, but to point out yet another of youre sad mistakes,mr smalley has been very conservitive in his views for a long long time,his da was a high ranking member of the government in washington,i know he cant help that but when he was here with down by law i was having a natter wih him which was going all well and dandy till we got to the thorney issue of isreal ,where he went which is why he left dag nasty,i might as well have been talking to George W himself ,a frost descended , this chats over!!!!
by the way i had a stout with CIV in dublin and he was a fuckin great laugh toodles SHITHEAD

what a shit thread!!

sxe like punk or any group of people has some sound people and some shit people!

we don't have to look at straight edge to find pro life wankers! people who lean to the right or homophobia.we have it all here!

where the saying goes "the grass is always greener on the other side" i find
a lot of people esp. punks prefer to think of the grass been always greener on their side.

where the saying goes "the grass is always greener on the other side" i find
a lot of people esp. punks prefer to think of the grass been always greener on their side.
This is pure fucking poetry.
Never a truer word said!

However, crusty yankee pseudo-hobos who think they don't have to pay in
because they're American are always saps.

one thing we all agree on - taking the piss out of straight edgers (and drunks) is right craic !

i don't drink because it's too expensive. i'd rather spend my money on records.
whatever choice you make either way it's not very important.

i don't think i've got any SxE records from after LARM that i can think of off the top of my head. not really my style of HC.

being drug free or vegan or celibate is cool, but come on it shouldn't define who you are. i don't like labels.

Straightedgers over messed up hippies anyday. But can somebody straight edge please explain the fascination with hoodies, I've heard stories of Sraightedgers paying mad amounts of money for limited band hoodies. Oh and the shoes thing as well. I have never ever ever met a straightedger who has given me any grief about drinking/smoking and I've met alot. I agree with the not letting some genre of music or it's politics define who you are, but in saying that how many people think they would be where they are today if they didn't get into punk. Fuck it all, lets get good jobs, loads of money, nice cars, Ibiza holidays and forget this crap. At least in the real world everyone is the same

Straightedgers over messed up hippies anyday. But can somebody straight edge please explain the fascination with hoodies, I've heard stories of Sraightedgers paying mad amounts of money for limited band hoodies.

yeah, I always associate sXe with hoodies as well, bizarrely enough.

I've only ever met one straight edger who gave me any shit.But she's me relation and thinks punk is bullshit and just can't stand me anyway.Maybe I'm lucky insofar as I rarely meet pricks outside of work (customers/smart arse culchie brickies and up their own arse sparks') and in fact some of the biggest horriblest proselytising cunts I know(or who think they know me) are complete fiends.Having said that I tend to avoid like the plague, events/social gatherings etc. where alcohol/drugs are frowned upon.Lets face it,and I'd say this applies to the majority of heads,as soon as someone starts banging on about any idealogical bullshit that goes beyond screaming fuck the system while you turn up the stereo you just tune out and tune back in when they've copped themselves on(usually around their 26th birthday).I was one such individual so I know of which I speak.

So to summarise

Punks-Smelly layabouts who just wanna have fun.
SxE'rs-Designated drivers.
SxE punks-Angry young people?

Pity you've gotten that wrong Oli, they did pay, the person taking the money just didn't think it was enough...

yes they did pay in the end....after trying a few different ways to get out of doing so.
also the amount they gave is not the same as what they have been telling people but if you think its about the money, you like them are missing the whole point.

if you want to discuss or have a problem with this ring me and talk to me don't come on here trying to make out im all about the bling!

Pity you've gotten that wrong Oli, they did pay, the person taking the money just didn't think it was enough...

i didn't mention anything about this on here because i wanted to speak to some people about this in person, but if your going to come on and only going to tell half stories...then i have to fill the gaps.

Only I get to tell half stories, so let that be a lesson!
Anyway, it's not like those pair are a once off.
CHIN CHIN CHAROOO!

PS: All traveling crust yanks have credit cards.
It's a hilarious subject to bring up around them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back