Stockholm Any Buzzes? (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
Hey after heading to ktown to live the 'crust as fuck existence' tm for a week (i better be able to wash my hair, gurr!) i'll be heading up to stockholm for another week, just wondering if anyone has been there before and know any good buzzes there, like nice bars, record stores (all sorts not just punk as fuck ones!), and cool shit to see. I alreayd found out where to get cheap as hell booze and where the HELLACOPTERS drink, and i know about the 'vasa' but iof anyone has any good ideas twould be very much appreciated, thanks.

.|..| .|..| .|..|

Cafe44 is nice. Stockholm is pretty. There were cranes disguised as giraffes last time I was there. Come to Norway with me instead. You'll help me blend in with the local blackmetaalnazibuzzies.

ed my man if you drink wuth the hellacopters you will be my hero.................and if you drink with the backyard babies as well i'll have to fall in love with you..|..|

You should look up a record store called mellotronen, it´s in Gamla Stan (Old-town) and it´s located on the street called Kåkbrinken 16, Soundpollution is located just a block from it and they have alot of new vinylshit and tons of metal cd´s, just ask the dudes at melotronen for directions....|..|

good veggie/vegan restaurant is Hermans, Fjallgatan 23 A (at Slussen), mostly vegan buffet for cheap enough. forget what the island's called but it's the one just south of gamla stan.

Sattva vegan bakery: Krukmakargatan 27, Norrmalm i think, i told ella i'd give her the address but i forgot

Yeah found most of those record stores, it was deadly to see racks of vinyl with so much sludge doom ambient stuff from southern lords/cold meat industry records there (sound pollution ruled), still nothing beats 'the record store' i found in copenhagen where i got thin lizzy live n dangerous double vinyl, iron maiden live after death double vinyl and both use your illusions 1 and 2 on double vinyl all for the equivalent of 20euro to name just a few, my bag was a killer though:D

the guy with the dreads and the baseball cap, fukcin strange just ended up passing him buy in a small area outside stockholm city centre, it scares me.

and yes i am cooler, you're zine will be in the shops next monday.

I was waiting for youse two to touch or something and the pair of you just melt into each other and make a super ed.
Or start a rip in the space\time continum (James helped me spell that so blame him, if I can't spell) leading to the end of the world.
Phew Glad that didn't happen.
What with Tob Selleck (a guy who looked like both Tob and Tom Selleck at once, strange but true, I'm going to start hasselling Tob to grow a 'Tach when I get back to Dublin) and Bunchy (a guy who looked like Byrnoes and Dunchies love child) wandering round things could've really gotten alot weirder.

spuded said:
and yes i am cooler, you're zine will be in the shops next monday.
Deadly! Nice one boss, gis' an e-mail to tell me when they're on da shelves. Heheh, good job I included that "cooler" comment or the whole lot could have ended up as poo paper.

How did the copies come out, was there much a reduction in quality, should I send you a new master copy or is it okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back