Sssshhhh (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Dead quiet when nobody's in work, isn't it?

Oh and the rest of the site should be back in action this evening...

great!! my life has felt so empty without it.....god that sounds like im being sarcastic and i didn't even mean it....and when i do try it never works...that's so unfair

god im confusing myself :(

didn't get to go horse riding, but wen't to a gaa disco called "slashers"....

fantastic.

oh, and i accidently wandered into the girls loo in another pub and had to hide in there for 25 mins untill they were gone.

what you get up to?

hee hee hee.
state of me. yu shoulda told me i was still pissed on friday morning. i could have saved everyone some embarresment. especially the bloke i locked in a cupboard.

anyhoo... that was a bout that. it evened out after that. i was afeared to go into town on the weekend what with my irrational fear of people.

heheh heh...

yeah, by the time i finished work all the festivities had expired.

there was a collective of oirish hitting each other with blow up hammers outside doyles at trinity though.

i put my head down and kept walking.

kept walking.

Fuck shake... I live just opposite temple bar - and by jesus this weekend was a depressing affair.

A murderous, intimidating atmosphere prevailed from friday evening through to the wee hours of monday morning.

There is a loathsome selection of pissheads evident on the streets from early in the day - and their numbers only increase with nightfall.
I feel a genuine pity for some of the more gentle tourists who have to be subjected to this alcoholism-gone-mad shithole of a town over the Paddy's weekend.

You won't see me for the dust next year...

appearantly dublin corp. were handing out free bottles of baileys to anyone they perceived as an english tourist, in order to "make up"
for last years st patrick's day foot and mouth fiasco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back