Squat eviction party!!!! (1 Viewer)

mazzyianne

Website
Visit site
Yes we're being evicted
But the good news is, we're having a party.
We're in Dundrum for those who dont know, it's really near the village so ring someone you know from the church or shopping centre.

News just in that we might have two hours to get out instead of two days so if this is cancelled we'll let you know here. If not, gig in the lower deck, after gig, party!!!!

the squat got evicted at around 9 yesterday with the olde boyz in blue callin around in true fashion of being 2 hours after they were called so no party that is all

story with some lad throwing a lawnmower thru the window?? surely that's not in the interest of property value conservation! it's funny that such a high-profile location as leeson st survived for the best part of a year and a gaff in a kind of derelict depressed area is gone after less than a month (i think?).

Well the people had to leave because work had already begun on the demolition of the houses. Not much fun havin loads of contracters an builders and whatnot buzzin around when your trying to get pissed. I mean ehh... destroy neo liberal... ehh... capitalist... hmm. Damn.

this guy was swinging the lawnmower around saying he was going to break the glass door down- enter doniaktron, bravely standing in front of said door, he says "no, way pal, you can fuck offfuuuckk!!! are you trying to kill me!!" *shattering noise, glass falls all over doniaktron* man says "just doin' me job.. jaysus, you sound like a country man, i'm from sligo, where are you from?" bizarre and true

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back