Spotify - subscription or free (ad supported) streaming music access (2 Viewers)

Please make your point, your failing to sustain my interesssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

okay so it seems they started blocking streams to Irish ips at some stage over the afternoon. I had set my profile up with a random postcode in Belfast however the country was set to Ireland (and it wouldn't let me choose otherwise). Fire up your profile with a uk vpn/proxy, change postcode to random london one, stick country to UK. Load up spotify and it'll play through your Irish ip fine. No guarantees but that worked for meself.

okay so it seems they started blocking streams to Irish ips at some stage over the afternoon. I had set my profile up with a random postcode in Belfast however the country was set to Ireland (and it wouldn't let me choose otherwise). Fire up your profile with a uk vpn/proxy, change postcode to random london one, stick country to UK. Load up spotify and it'll play through your Irish ip fine. No guarantees but that worked for meself.

Which proxy/vpn did you use? I have being looking for a free one, but I cant seem to find one that will let me register with Spotify or anything like that, without paying for it.

Is this not just starting the whole process again: i.e. the "holiday" rule means you'd be kicked off again in two weeks?

Is this not just starting the whole process again: i.e. the "holiday" rule means you'd be kicked off again in two weeks?
yeah, it does seem it'll set off the holiday 2 week rule again so it just seems like a workaround for re-activating your a/c for free (rather than creating a new one).

one of the ads refers to ed byrne as 'the blisteringly funny irish comic and star'

this is me suppressing my rage
anger.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back