Spotify - subscription or free (ad supported) streaming music access (3 Viewers)

I've been listening heavily since yesterday and not got a single ad. Why do I get the feeling tat they're seeing us connect from an Irish IP and so it's assuming we're fully paid up customers, hence no ads?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just got a message when I loaded up Spotify there that "your location does not match the one listed in your profile. You can travel with Spotify but only for 14 days." Damn, it's all over..

This seems to be quite fucking deadly.

Currently listening to ...Trail of Dead's oft-derided World's Apart

Some cracking rock anthems on that.

i've had the best craic this last few hours reliving me teenage years by creating a NU METAL playlist. ah the joys.

Uh oh
ohsnape.jpg

After hearing big things about this in the pub last night I've decided to give it a go. Thing is it's asking me for an invite code.

Anyone got one or know how/where to get one?

Ignore the above - I read Wilbert's posts, got it sorted.

Was using this in Belfast at the weekend and I heard my first advert. In fact i heard an advert every 15 mins or so. The interface is has loads of banner ads too. Strange that I don't see or hear any when I use it here. I'm not complaining. And the ads aren't too bad, it just like listening to the radio.

Was using this in Belfast at the weekend and I heard my first advert. In fact i heard an advert every 15 mins or so. The interface is has loads of banner ads too. Strange that I don't see or hear any when I use it here. I'm not complaining. And the ads aren't too bad, it just like listening to the radio.

what you're getting in Ireland is the "paid for" version via proxy, you're not getting the free version at all
once spotify is launch in Ireland, you'll start getting adverts

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back