spoons go a travelling. (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 42
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 1
You're funny than a room full of starving biafran children watching Birds of a Feather. I think i'd like to ride you. can i bring my hammer?

Originally posted by Hector Grey
You're funny than a room full of starving biafran children watching Birds of a Feather. I think i'd like to ride you. can i bring my hammer?

of course you can...but only if i can have a 4-hour dairy picnic on your pelvis ass.

a few questions first though.

Q1. is there a LUBE-WANKtm mechanism on your hammer?
Q2. are we talking steel, rubber, flaxen or tofu head?
Q3. did you here that homosexuals are gay?

be gentle though

because my rim-hole can only withstand a 3-inch reem-shaft with a force of 1lb-per-square-inch on each cheek of my fleshy celebrity buttox.

oh yeh, im not queer, im just queer.

with the queer shit.

ongoing testicle-parachute trials.

Costellos is a good laugh. My mate and his girlfriend got fucked down the stairs in front of me one night by the lovely charming and polite bouncers there. Also it was raided for drugs one night and one of the drug squad let his LOADED gun fall down the stairs and some punter picked it up and (from what I heard) in a state of dazed shock gave it back to the cop.

I miss limerick.

oh jesus that's just brilliant. i would never have thought of using the word queer. ever.

this'll be deadly if you put your very best korky face on. we all know you can do it.

Originally posted by pad
the coldspoon conspiracy are making their first ever venture up to belfast courtesy of those lovely, lovely, lovely yakuza boys.

the spoons shall return to limerick, in support of explosions in the sky (who couldn't make it to Dublin due to a lack of venue space) playing in costelloes courtesy of the lovely, lovely, lovely amc!

then theres coldspoons + Nad Navillus in Limerick on Oct 3rd
and
coldspoons + Estel + NinetyNine in Whelans on Nov 3rd.

but more about them later....

speaking about spoons (which i was), does anyone know if that band Spoon are any use?
just curious...

Originally posted by pad
sounds like a hardy boys book doesn't it?

the coldspoon conspiracy are making their first ever venture up to belfast courtesy of those lovely, lovely, lovely yakuza boys.

just downloaded the new yakuza single 'Everybody Thinks I'm A Dinosaur' off their website (www.scream4yakuza.co.uk)

it freakin rocks .|..| , in a very Trail of Dead/Native Nod type fashion.

the 7" cover looks lovely too.

roll on thursday

Originally posted by uncle_meat
Costellos is a good laugh. My mate and his girlfriend got fucked down the stairs in front of me one night by the lovely charming and polite bouncers there. Also it was raided for drugs one night and one of the drug squad let his LOADED gun fall down the stairs and some punter picked it up and (from what I heard) in a state of dazed shock gave it back to the cop.

I miss limerick.

Thats limerick alright!
Costellos has changed i bit since then...has`nt got raided in ages actually...Good place to go to gigs though.
Great Guinness in the Bar.
Would`nt live anywhere else but limerick, to be honest with you!!Nah...i would actually....

Re: Re: Re: spoons go a travelling.

Originally posted by swingkid

Estel can't play that gig anymore
so Joan of Arse will be instead!

there you go...

how come jamie?

Dear Ronan of Yakuza

how far is the Front page from the train station, and which train station is best to go to, eh just so that all the "FANS" can travelling and that (yeah right).

And should I

A. call in sick the next day

or

B. get up earily and be back in Dublin to work for 12

hhhmmmmmmm.

P.S. Ronan from the Spoons get off the internet you'll put your family out of house and home with those day time internet bills, ya jobless bum.

Originally posted by sparse

or

em, how about you just don't come at all + we'll sound way better?

P.S. Ronan from the Spoons get off the internet you'll put your family out of house and home with those day time internet bills, ya jobless bum.

no, it's some stupid ntl dealy where its free around the clock for a month.
and anyway, i've got 2 interviews tomorrow.

not that they'll get me anywhere, but at least i'll be outta the house for 2 hours, like...

which ntl dealey is that then? is that the cable modem?
i could cut you off here and now.
such is my power

Dear Ronan of Yakuza

how far is the Front page from the train station, and which train station is best to go to, eh just so that all the "FANS" can travelling and that (yeah right).

And should I

or

hhhmmmmmmm.

I think the Enterprise only stops at Belfast Central, but its probly the closest anyway, and there should be taxis outside the train station, just ask for the Front Page, they'll know where it is and its not far should only cost £3 or less which I'm sure we can re-emburse you for. As for workin the next day, I am but then that won't affect what happens the night before cos
a. My job is in Belfast-not far to go
b. I don't care about my job anyway and therefore don't care if I end up going in hungover and late
So, I dunno. I probly wouldn't bother going in if I was you though
:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back