Spielberg vs. John Carpenter - who's th e daddy (1 Viewer)

1) I recently graduated from GMIT, so go ahead and block our server, see if i give a fuck.

2) I am amused by your total lack of irony and/or a sense of humour.

3) This is just another example of the zionist domination of the world which has spread to the supposedly free and uncensored internet.

4) Yes, I am a fan of the Sex Pistols.

I am come a light into the world,
that whosoever believeth on me
should not abide in darkness.

John 12:46

Originally posted by pete
oh and incidentally, most college & university Acceptable Usage Policy documents explicitly forbid the use of campus computers to post racist material to web sites, with penalities ranging from withdrawal of computer access privileges to student suspension.

so they're in gmit yeah?
i went there too and you eventually run into people like this.good thing is though that they are probably nearly finished for the summer.

Originally posted by snowt
1) I recently graduated from GMIT, so go ahead and block our server, see if i give a fuck.

ok then.

2) I am amused by your total lack of irony and/or a sense of humour.

Fair enough. I'm sure i just proved some point for you, but there you go... life's funny like that.

Oh and if you want a free and uncensored internet then you can pay for it yourself.

that's brilliant.

and the trains run on time.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. nice one.

Here's the really funny thing though - right now, I have a Carnivore album in my bag (Retaliation).

I'm such a fucking hypocrite.

Originally posted by morgen-vox
you racist fucks: why do you presume being jewish is a bad thing? some of my best friends are jewish (you know who you are)

that's me! here i was painting my gaff earlier, i used my dulux, my jew locks! get it! boom boom! seriously though, they've been a great patron to shelbourne f.c. over the years.... yeah. phew, where is everyone today?
-quiet day today! sheesh, i'm so bored at work today! hey here's an idea! why don't we all meet up at a disco and touch willies! if this doesn't cheer me up nothing will.-
get used to this kind of talk buachails. fuck wimbledon, youze are the real crazy bunch.
morgan vox 2002-2002 -there's a heaven for a g-

Controversial and funny. Wow, the complete package. It's a bit like coughing the word "wanker" in secondary school innit? Or doing a knick knack and then running away to a dark lane to have your first homosexual experience with your best mate and then getting embarassed and hating your best mate for confusing you and then doing another knick knack for a swift return to pubescent innocence before heading off home for a glass of Robinsons and a digestive buscuit and then off to bed after a tiring day because it's the summer holidays and the world is your oyster. How I envy you crazy kids.

fade up from black

we see morgen, slurms and the buachaillis chatting up nine, vinnie, pete and the rest of the girls and the shit-biting queer, lorcanzo. as the camera tracks in we see morgensy more clearly. he is wearing deck shoes, beige chinos and a sailing jacket. he speaks lowly and the girls bat their eyelids and giggle. the atmosphere is heated due to the vaguely sexual nature of the converation and the exothermic reaction occuring from voxy's head.

Morgen: Did you ever push a sausage through a donut?

the girls all giggle and avert their gazes.

Girls (collectivley): stop, you're bold.

The camera continues to track in until the audience realises its come too close to the group. finally, when it comes to a rest we see that it has been tracking in on snowt instead, who stands off in the distance behind the group. he stands alone, wearing a waist coat with nothing undeneath, a pair of navy tracksuit bottoms and black shoes. he realises whats going on and wants in. he approaches the group. morgenzy is half way through another witty double-entendre when snowt bursts in noisly.

snowt: Here! didja ever....em... didja ever.HMM.. have sex with an 8 year old till they bled. heheh. heh. hmmmm.

voxy, slurms and the girls look at each other with arched eyebrows and exhale deeply. they glide off unnoticed by snowt. snowt stares into the distance. he stands there for a few minutes, motionless. he then reaches into his pants and fondles himself briefly. after another few minutes he smells his hand.

snowt: heheh. heh. *cough*

fade to black as snowt picks his nose, and eats his juicy reward.

-FIN-

It's all the imaginary gangs really makes me splurt my afternoon cream tea. According to the venerable Mrs Vox, one gang is a really really tough gang on a message board on the inetnet and one is a really queer gang on a message board on the internet. It's like Imaginary Interweb West Side Story written by Chris Morris and unwittingly starring Slurms and his BMX bandits.

We're all still buddies though. There's no doubt in my mind about that one. BUddies to the MAX!

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I haven't been stopped by the management.

And just remember everyone, black may be beautiful, tan may be grand but white is still the colour of the big boss man.

Hey Nine, howya doin', GMIT rocks don't it.

Originally posted by pete

ok then.

Fair enough. I'm sure i just proved some point for you, but there you go... life's funny like that.

Oh and if you want a free and uncensored internet then you can pay for it yourself.

Yet again I feel I must apologise for making some statement meant in jest which infringes on your stupid little clique fantasy world where everyone is so polite and nice to each other at the fucking thumped disco, even when everyone is a dry arse cunt with no intelligence and/or humour.

Sorry, yeah I'm sorry for you, I'm sorry for the so-called Irish Music Scene, I'm sorry for all of you when you can't even view something as being more than 2-Dimensional, when you can't even understand simple notions such as Ambiguity or Irony

I guess I'd stop logging on here if I didn't find everyone of you so fucking laughable and entertaining.

Assholes.

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I haven't been stopped by the management.

Actually you were - from yesterday afternoon to about 1.30pm today.

I guess you weren't online during those times so you missed not being able to access this board. Maybe you could let me know when suits and I can do it again?

Grand so.

Point the first - I am online right now so c'mon and ban me, although I should point out that I will soon no longer be able to use the computers in GMIT, I don't know how this will affect you Pete, but I suggest you block the Galway County Library Server and the Server for The Talk Shop, Quay Street.

Point the Second - Vinnie, could you be so kind as to point out the grammatical errors that you saw in my post that lead you to believe that English was not my first language, because I do believe that there were no mistakes.

Thanking you in advance.

Point the first - I am online right now so c'mon and ban me, although I should point out that I will soon no longer be able to use the computers in GMIT, I don't know how this will affect you Pete, but I suggest you block the Galway County Library Server and the Server for The Talk Shop, Quay Street.

Please try to understand that blocking specific hosts is just one way to stop someone posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back