specials (3 Viewers)

the specials have been annouced to headline one of the stages at the festival whose name we dare not speak off in punchestown put on by a promoter whose name i forget :rolleyes:

damn it do i really have to go to see em at that :mad:

I absolutely adore the specials, but uuugh, I don't like this. I wish somethings could just remain for the nostalgia factor... well ok, so I wasn't around but you know what I mean. Somethings best left unspoiled. That said, I would be absolutely gleeful to be proved wrong.

I was too young to go see them the first time around, so as far as I was concerned, I would never see them play live. Now I get a chance to do that. I don't think I'll quite believe it until Monday.

I was at Glastonbury a few years ago and didn't know Joe Strummer was playing. I wasn't in to The Mescalaros (sp) but The Clash are one of my favourite bands of all time. Was walking past a stage and heard the first notes of Straight to Hell. Cried my eyes out. I never thought I'd hear that song live. Something I'll never forget.

I'm getting very excited now about this.

THIS IS THE DAWNING OF A NEW ERA!

your wonderin now, wot to do, now you know its the end!

(give her dixie diddles!¬!_)

jeez, wot a debate, i gave all of the specials their first cup of mushrom tea, stee quoxied gave em their first dose of brawl, i think someone else gave em a sore leg.

either way, fuk it, this is the dawning of a new era

rather go to blackpool to see em to be honest, dont wanna give my money to a certain promoter plus tix work out slightly cheaper flights to manchester are 4 quid each way then the train or bus from there

Specials live cd and interview in this weekends Sunday Times....
...out Sunday i'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back