Soundgarden reform... (4 Viewers)

While we're arranging Chris Cornell not to be part of the Soundgarden reunion, can we also go back in time and stop Eddie Vedder from doing his shit vocals on the Into the Wild soundtrack?

All the "heyyyy heeeeeyyyyyyyyyy" etc. sucks, but that Hard Sun song with Corin Tucker is freakin great. Actually I quite liked that movie.

Anyway, I think people should go easy on Cornell.. most people are fairly off post lobotomy.

While we're arranging Chris Cornell not to be part of the Soundgarden reunion, can we also go back in time and stop Eddie Vedder from doing his shit vocals on the Into the Wild soundtrack?
You'd be better travelling back in time to frat rock and stopping Matthews and Springsteen from breeding.

i've always thought the big problem with cornell post SG was that he cant get hash like thayil had. thayil's post soundgarden statement was something like 'i'll probably go to my apartment and sort out my comic collection'. i think he's grand so long as thayil's loading the j's.

It was downhill all the way after Badmotorfinger.

More of this
4048046886_b1ccd3781e.jpg

And less of this

ChrisCornell_J_Sciulli_13118092.jpg

I agree completely... but what an album it is.

A couple of weeks ago I put on badmotorfinger just for giggles, for the last 10 or so years I have stayed well away from anything grunge... but wow badmotorfinger blew me away. Just an amazing album from beginning to end. It has aged very well. The combined impact of nostalgia and the onslaught badmotorfinger has on the senses left me elated. In short, I felt like I was 12 years old again.

If they come to Dublin, I'll buy a ticket if only to hear them play "Rusty Cage" or "Drawing Flies".

he's responsible for a fair amount of Pox though, even he admits that. Not really his fault but still....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back