Sonicbids (1 Viewer)

lympog

Website
www.myspace.com
when i applied for HWCH in 2007, i had no idea that sonicbids would be so bloody shitty
is anyone else still getting spam off of them years later - i've tried a few times to get them to fuck off, but now i'm getting between 5-15 e-mails a day off them
what the fuck is up with these pricks?!
:mad:
leigh

when i applied for HWCH in 2007, i had no idea that sonicbids would be so bloody shitty
is anyone else still getting spam off of them years later - i've tried a few times to get them to fuck off, but now i'm getting between 5-15 e-mails a day off them
what the fuck is up with these pricks?!
:mad:
leigh

you can block em....I did!it took two or three emails but the more agressive I got that easier it was!

yeah. they really do bombard the shit outta you. my feelings are so mixed whenever I see their unending stream of opportunities gushing into my inbox. there's annoyance, guilt, white-hot rage, inquisitiveness, dreamy positivity and then ultimately sexual arousal. I can't quite bring myself to quit their ways cos I can't help but feel that one day, in the not too distant future, I'll apply to every one of their blasted opportunities and then obviously reap the rewards: appear on delta airlines radio, some garbage ad for whatever, some film about zombies, win an award for the best/worst written etc., get into literally every festival in both the northern and southern hemispheres and then ultimately earn over two hundred billion deutschmark. until that day.. I fucking hate you, sonicbids.

I have rid myself of the Sonicbids menace - not in time to stop them automatically renewing my subscription and takign the fee though.
It all goes to spam these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back