sometimes my Bossk is a total badass and it rules *(readmore)* (2 Viewers)

armiesofdeath.gif

killer art

andrew

hell yeah i cheated - who didn't? it's not like i carried dice and fuckin pencils around with me or something, i just wanted some cool fights in a 'citadel' or whatever

andrew

I still have an Indiana Jones one that I bought in the pound shop on Talbot Street when I was about 10. It's seriously the worst one ever..
"You see a snake.
If you want to fight the snake, go to page 17
If you want to run away, go to page 17"
Page 17:
"Phew, that was a close one!"

Fucking jackasses. Still, it fucking ruled when I was 10.

hahaha!

'Choose your own adventure'

those things were the best. I never used the dice. I used always have all ten fingers and thumbs bookmarking pages with alternate paths in case I died.

THRILLHO said:
I still have an Indiana Jones one that I bought in the pound shop on Talbot Street when I was about 10. It's seriously the worst one ever..
"You see a snake.
If you want to fight the snake, go to page 17
If you want to run away, go to page 17"
Page 17:
"Phew, that was a close one!"

Fucking jackasses. Still, it fucking ruled when I was 10.

FancyGoods said:
hahaha!

'Choose your own adventure'

those things were the best. I never used the dice. I used always have all ten fingers and thumbs bookmarking pages with alternate paths in case I died.

it is true what they say about indie rawk....

holy shit - 'citadel of chaos' has the worst art ever.
i remember not feeling this one at all:
appoitmentwithfear.gif

andy
ps - harris - started smokin pot, thought things sounded better slow...much slower...heavier...black magic melody....

M.BISON said:
andy
ps - harris - started smokin pot, thought things sounded better slow...much slower...heavier...black magic melody....
No damn clue what you are talking about!

All about eighties jangle pop and "tea"

i have all of those, well, 1 - 46 or something. my favourite was island of the lizard king, no. 7 i think and the most difficult was house of hell, no. 10 i think... i was never really gone on the 'space' ones...

lizardking.gif

return to firetop mountain? like why? i fucked his shit good the first time...

returntofiretopmt.gif

i always assumed these just stopped after a while... now there's other dudes besides jackson and livingstone doing them... huh?

no, check it out... i didn't suggest d&d as an alternative... i asked if you were aware of it and you jumped all over it saying it wasn't as cool as star wars. like, i get star wars, i get it's coolness or non-gayness but you saying d&d is gay and then admitting you've never played it and then saying FF books are way cooler than d&d? you talk a lot of shite. anyway, what i'm actually getting at is posting scenes from SW all over the board, it's like something a stupid asshole would do.

other useful information: just because someone doesn't agree with you, it doesn't mean they're 'on crack' getting kinda tired

M.BISON said:
nobody asked you
seriously - i know it's just schtick, but going on the offensive against star wars and using dungeons and dragons as an alternative or something...are you on crack??
if you were talking about the dungeons and dragons cartoon with venger and tiamat or some shit, maybe i could play ball..but c'mon...and they're not monsters - they're fuckin aliens.

andrew

hag rolls 20-sided dice... throws a 16.
hag uncovers ring of "fuck andy's shit up for ever" and uses it.
clouds burst. angels sing.
the end.

M.BISON said:
i suppose it just boils doing to it being "less gay"
Young man from rural background discovers he's different to everyone else, travels to city in company of older mentor-type figure, goes to seedy bar, has to get along with local queen despite differences in opinion, and at the end of the movie finally achieves perfect shot down well-protected hole after local queen tells him "Now let's blow this thing and go home!", though some deep breathing and closing of eyes is required.

In later movies, he will acquire an even older mentor, exchanging time spent alone for improvements in skills, will work through incestual desires for his sister, and survive his father's attempt to deprogram him with the help of a malevolent pseudo-religious figure, who will at one point declaim "If you will not be turned, you will be destroyed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back