sometimes my Bossk is a total badass and it rules *(readmore)* (1 Viewer)

SONYMEGADRIVE

bossk2.jpg

bossk.jpg

ferocious.
yers
andrew

do you guys play ad&d? i have original monster manual 2 for sale if you're interested... i has balrog in it... much meaner than in the film.

hell no - fuck d+d but i heard all about youse terenure college heads playing it
or templeogue or whatever
andrew

what makes this shit cooler than d&d? seriously... i'll be really impressed if you can come up with a genuinely convincing reason...
M.BISON said:
hell no - fuck d+d but i heard all about youse terenure college heads playing it
or templeogue or whatever
andrew

uh star wars is a little more accessible and populous than a bunch of dudes pretending to be wizards and shit

andrew

aaaaaaa ha ha ha. accessible and populous, feeble. you should see the monster manualsm, they kick the shit out of these guys... like you think these monsters are 'cool' and everything... they're pretty boring if you ask me.

M.BISON said:
uh star wars is a little more accessible and populous than a bunch of dudes pretending to be wizards and shit

andrew

nobody asked you
seriously - i know it's just schtick, but going on the offensive against star wars and using dungeons and dragons as an alternative or something...are you on crack??
if you were talking about the dungeons and dragons cartoon with venger and tiamat or some shit, maybe i could play ball..but c'mon...and they're not monsters - they're fuckin aliens.

andrew

actually they're not really aliens, cos it's not like theirs earthlings for them to be alien to...just humanoids or whatever...i guess they're just different races or species. like black peopel and white people....anyway it's a lot less gay than orcs and elves (does d+d have this shit? i've never played)
i suppose it just boils doing to it being "less gay"
andrew

nlgbbbblth said:
used play about 15 years ago

enjoyed it
"nlgbbbblth" draws his sword and prepares to strike

nlgbbbblth rolls a 1

"nlgbbbblth" attacks, but misses

Minus 10 Rep points.

fighting fantasy / choose your own adventure books aren't the same as dungeons and dragons. deathtrap dungeon was rad!

andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back