someone needs to tell me what the hell "myspace" is. and why is it so popular. (2 Viewers)

old said:
I'm glad nobody's actually tried to explain what myspace is, considering all you have to do is look at the cocking site. What a lazy bastard.

http://www.myspace.com/angelaryan

hmm, for a supposed "aryan" she has red hair.

and mr. "old", cop on, i'm not lazy. you don't know a thing about me. save your breath for the next time you give a gob-cocking, i think you'll need it.

Bellatrix said:

heh

so what about this dude?

he calls himself

XHEROINX

295907543_s.jpg

what's he trying to say?

i am a prick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanc
Also, there are lots of slapper girls who put up "nasty pics" of themselves. (Check out Tila Tequila)

To quote from this girls "blog" (How I hate that word):
"Check this dope shit out yo! I don't know about you....but I think it's pretty fucken rad that I am the only female musician on this list full of awesome bands! Check it out!"

Thats my girl. She's the sophisticated sort

clive said:
and mr. "old", cop on, i'm not lazy. you don't know a thing about me. save your breath for the next time you give a gob-cocking, i think you'll need it.

And you think that based on what now? What in heavens is a gob-cocking?
I know that you asked a stupid question on an internet forum. That suffices. Good stuff. Another rimjob on thumped.

you have 14 friends already, good going!! I'm not foolish enough to my address up here

Yep I know people, people like me cuz I'm foolish. Great mind think alike, and fools seldom differ, so I think we'll all get along great!!!!

Send us a friend request why don't ya?

Guff

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back