someone needs to tell me what the hell "myspace" is. and why is it so popular. (1 Viewer)

clive

I missed the boat on this one. what's the story with it ? do I need to sign up to it ? how will I know what to do ? why are famous people like the thrills on it ? I need answers.

Ah jasus, the whole world and its mother are on myspace

I'm on it but i ain't put no effort into it at all

Its

I'm on Myspace just cos it's handy to keep in contact with the feens across the water that I know. Also women put up nasty pictures of themselves- you would like this no?

Damn it, I'm not good at writing at all.

I was going to say: Its good for networking, lots of bands use it, some use it as there main thing on the web for promotion and networking.

Also, there are lots of slapper girls who put up "nasty pics" of themselves. (Check out Tila Tequila) theres loads of pictures of big butch American men with their tops off too, if you prefer that sort of thing.

Put as much effort into it as you like, but if you know someone whos HTML savvy then that'd be good

AMC said:
I believe myspace translates into sad bastard with no life.

I aint got no life, so I reckon anyone who posts here who has a my space site should post a link so I can check it out

I'll do it later. My MySpace is pure shit. I have 3 friends!!! When its properly up and running I'll spam the shite outta every forum in the world!!!!!

seanc said:
Also, there are lots of slapper girls who put up "nasty pics" of themselves. (Check out Tila Tequila)

To quote from this girls "blog" (How I hate that word):
"Check this dope shit out yo! I don't know about you....but I think it's pretty fucken rad that I am the only female musician on this list full of awesome bands! Check it out!"

She's also and artist on that mix album myspace put out recently

this is funny
people i know in real life taking moody photos of themselves

god bless you all

that camera is that-a-way, dudes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back